Envy Theme other pages

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi there,

Thank you for your response.

Before anything else. I would like to explain the brief of the project. Basically, we have a Squarespace website that we would like to transfer to Shopify (--- but we don't want to copy the design, we want someone who can apply the clean and attractive design.)
- Copy and images are provided.
- We also uploaded all the products on the Squarespace website, we can import it on Shopify.
- We also have the Envy theme
- I count our existing page on our current Squarespace page (---we would like to change it to Shopify), it got 16 pages (it can be added). Most of the pages are a knowledge-based page which got two columns with only text and images. I'll send you the loom video
- I also attached an image of our current home and one of the service pages.
- The only page that will take time to create is Event, we would like it to be separate from the blog. I also include our Event page in the Squarespace website in the loom link in private message

So basically, what we really need is someone who can design our pages because, on Shopify, even you purchase a theme, for other pages, the only editor is WYSIWYG editor, you cannot add background or column per sections.

We would like someone to make that for us. And of course, set up the things to be set up like e-commerce payment, etc.

For SEO & POS, we didn't need this one necessary, we just want someone who knows this because we will integrate this and can give us some consultation and direction.

The time estimation for this project will be two weeks, all assets needed are ready.

Let me know your quote based on the information I provided. Thank you.

Thank you.

1 Like
Tourist
35 0 1

Hello,

I can help. Please get in touch with me over email amanda@cisinlabs.com to discuss this further in detail. Or skype me: live:amanda_17153

Also as you mentioned in the post, i can't see any image attached for home and service page, please share

Thanks,
Amanda

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
106 1 1

Hi there, 

I can help you. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
377 15 14

Hi @squaredsquared 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Hello,
Greetings! I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
57 1 1

Hi @squaredsquared ,

I can help you migrate your website from Squarespace to Shopify.
Please reach me over Skype: zehntechindore or Email me: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com me to discuss further in detail.

Hope to hear from you.

BR,
Zehntech

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 2

Hello Squared,

I'd Happy to assist you to build a website with the help of using your provided information.

I'm ready to complete your website within provided deadlines. Please feel free to connect me at Email: diksha@mutewebtechnologies.com

Kind Regards,

Diksha

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @squaredsquared 

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

Thanks for sharing all the details of your e-Commerce project.

We are Shopify expert & Partners and we would be great to work with you.

We will happy to work on the following requirement from your side.

1 Migrate from Squarespace website to Shopify

2 New look for your website which looks attractive and crispy and clean with look wise.

3.We will get the reference of your product from your existing website and upload it to the Shopify.

4, We will redesign all the pages including the Home page, Blog page or event and current offers also will be including

5. The major part is payment integration for every- eCommerce store with an abandoned cart so it will increase the ration of the checkout.

6.Just for your note: We will ready to take this project and complete it in just 14 days.

Feel free to discuss via email/chat/ google meet or anything else.

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes