Estimate needed quickly on checkout integration app

Highlighted
2 0 1

Greetings,

I manage Web development for an agency in DC, and we are building a Shopify store (standard $79/mo account) for a client, with some additional add-ons, etc.

One need the client has is to be able to provide a discount price to a customer during the checkout process based on the email address specified. When the customer enters their email, the system should compare it against a list of domains that the client would enter via the admin. If the email address is within one of the accepted domains, the discount would be offered — this would either be a percentage discount, or an alternate price for the product.

We would handle all store building except for the app and integration described above. The project would likely begin within 1-3 weeks, and we would have approx. 4 to 6 weeks of total development time. We are based in Washington DC, and you must have the ability to communicate occasionally in real-time with us on Eastern Standard Time (Slack or Google Hangouts is fine).

If you have interest, please respond with your email address here and I’ll reach out directly.

Final estimates should include:

- Any additional data you need to form an estimate
- URL to your web site and/or your resume w/ links to sample work
- Descriptions of specific Shopify apps you’ve developed
- Brief summary of the work you’d be doing here
- Your price quote, and estimated number of days for delivery
- Payment terms, etc

We need to have all price estimates in by 2pm EST today (sorry for the short notice).

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
26 0 1

Hello Gary,

I would be happy to help you with estimation. Please mail me at: gabriel.cisin20@gmail.com or add me on skype: gabriel@cisinlabs.com if you want to discuss more.

Hangout Id: gabriel.cisin10@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing you soon.

Regards
Gabriel A.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?

info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hi Gary,

We would love to assist you so let us know if still, you're looking for assistance.

Thanks!

Sid

info@bluetech.co.in

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes