Expert Needed for custom reporting

Tourist
78 0 3

Hi Eric,

I’m John from Data Export. Data Export will automate your reports like sales, inventory, refunds, tax, billing, fulfillment and many more custom reports.

You can report products grouped by certain tags. You can report the sales and other metrics for the group of products. It will not cost you more than $5 for this sort of report.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Data Export is rated by Shopify Sellers as the best and cost-effective reporting application on Shopify.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 3

Thank you everyone for the great response! Before I engage with anyone specific, I'm going to give a few more details.

• This project should be hosted in the cloud and live as an independent website from my Shopify store.
  • I prefer Microsoft .NET Core with Kendo UI, Highcharts and Bootcamp because I can maintain and extend it myself going forward, but can be convinced to use something else if you are interested in productizing it and selling the solution to others.
  • A website for users to sign in. I should be able to associate my Shopify Customer with the new user account. Also, optionally allow them to sign in with Facebook.
  • I need to be able to store additional data fields for every SKU in my web store. Products need a few data points to allow me to calculate material and prouduction costs for each product. This will allow me to do a product-cost-analysis.
  • I'd like to store some files associated with each product. Sometimes I'd like these products to appear on my product page. Sometimes I need them hidden.
  • Each product SKU should be (optionally) associated with a login. When that user logs in, they should be able to see a product performance report to see how their sales are doing over the past week to up to 12 months.

I will consider only emails that contain a rough estimate of costs, and a short portfolio of work. I am not against the further productization of this development if you wish to continue to turn it into a Shopify App or Product later, but I expect that to be reflected in the cost estimate.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
76 0 5

Hello @Eric_Falsken1,

I know this post is old but it will be helpful if you give a try.

With Report Pundit, it is possible to get the list of products with tags specific to vendor and email them every hour, day, week, fortnight or month.

You can know the profit margin of each vendor and filter or sort. You can also filter by tags, vendor, SKU, etc.

There are other pre-created reports which can be useful like best selling products, most profitable products, never sold products, COGS, etc.

If you have any reporting need, please contact us at support@reportpundit.com.

Thanks 

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hello Eric,

The kind of report you are looking for needs more briefing , however it is doable. 

please share more details requirement

bhabani@interfinet.com

Thanks & regards

San

0 Likes