Extra Facebook Pixel Needs to Be Removed

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there!

The problem:

There is an extra Facebook pixel installed on our website somewhere and I haven't been able to remove it. I've looked in the obvious locations (between <head> tags, etc), in the other liquid code pages, etc, as well as contacted any apps that might have installed a tracking pixel, such as Adroll. I copied the pixel code and searched all of these pages using command+F, as well as checked the Shopify admin "Additional Scripts" and other settings, and on the Pixel admin page of Facebook. I have been using Facebook Pixel helper.

Having this extra pixel messes with our conversion data and affects our ability to run conversion-based ads on Facebook. 

What we need: Search our Shopify admin/code for the unwanted pixel and remove it. 

URL where unwanted pixel is found: nestingdays.com (unwanted pixel begins in "160..")

Please email me with an estimate and a link to your portfolio/reviews. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello Anthony,

We've replied on your mail, please check.

Thanks,

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
439 2 5

Hi Anthony,

Please check your email and revert.

Thanks

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 8

Would have been nice to see a public reply as we're having this same problem. We use the Facbook Pixel Tester and are seeing multiple pixels firing, which is messing up our conversion data too.

Any assistance here would be very helpful. 

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi,

we have the same issue (two Pixels). Our Shopify admin shows only one (the correct one). We need to remove the extra Pixel. Please can you email the resolution?

Many thanks

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
439 2 5

Hi Daniel, 
Greetings !
Are you still looking for someone ?
I can assist you further on the Facebook Pixel found
Please share the details, so I can look on
eMail - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
24 0 1

Hi Nathan,

I am able to fix this issue. We can further discuss on my email id : shahdarshanv@gmail.com

Thanks,

Darshan (skype: shah.darshanv)

Knowyweb company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy. Skype: knowyweb & Email : darshan@knowyweb.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello

I´m having this problem and Shopify support team can´t help me. Can you please share some information about how to go through this issue.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 5

I am having the same problem.

Can someone help?

info@kolibright.com

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

hi 

This is siva i run one e-commence store www.zinnga.com . we are having 3 pixcel codes in our site. how to remove them. can you please help

0 Likes