FULL TIME E-Comm & Digital Marketing Role

Nicolas_Arauz
2 0 0

Caswell-Massey is a small independent beauty and fragrance company based in Edison, NJ with a small showroom in New York City.  We have a high level of brand recognition and are one of the oldest companies in America (in business for over 265 years), in the midst of re-tooling our brand and product line for a new generation. We are currently seeking a full-time hands-on Digital Marketing and E-Comm Director to help us grow our Shopify E-Commerce business - this position manages e-comm across three Shopify sites, with hands-on responsibility for Site Content, EMM, and Overall Growth Strategy. Partner with our VP Omni Sales, Social Media Director, and an outside SEM/SEO Agency, with some support from an outside Shopify Business Partner. Report directly to the CEO. Compensation is commensurate with experience plus an incentive plan based on E-Comm revenue growth. Excellent opportunity to take the lead and help grow a business with a beautiful high-quality product made in the USA. Contact narauz@caswellmassey.com if interested. 

Please contact if interested in FULL-TIME work located in EDISON, NJ only.  Agencies and Part-time Consultants need not apply. 

0 Likes
norman2
33 0 0

Hello Nicolas,
Greetings!

I have sent you an Email and can assist you for the same.

Please check.

Warm Regards,
Norman F.

0 Likes
bluetech
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hi,

Could you please check your mailbox?

Thanks!

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Antropy
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

"Shopify Consultants need not apply"
Well who are you looking for on the Shopify site then? lol

In all seriousness you're probably best off advertising this locally if you're looking for a local person.

0 Likes
Nicolas_Arauz
2 0 0

Hi there - just needed to adjust the post, since we were bombarded by consultants looking to work remotely or overseas; this role is a full-time leadership role within our company at our ops center. We do have it advertised locally, but 'locally' for us is the NYC metro area, and there are a few folks in the forums here who are in our local area :)

0 Likes
Copywriter03
5 0 0

Hello, Nicolas. If you ever need a copywriter, I'm available. My website is ShirleyJeanBaptiste.com or you contact me at info@shirleyjeanbaptiste.com

0 Likes