Few cosmetic changes required

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Dear developers,

Please let me know if you are able to assist with the following cosmetic changes.

1. Thank you page has a text link to a download product. Can this be changed to a download button?

2. On all collection pages, place the product type on a new line underneath the name of the product.

e.g. The Hidden Lagoon

(book)

3. On all collection pages, change the format of the grid from square to rectangular. The image layout algorithm does not require changing, just the shape of the box where the images are placed. We sell books and some CDs. The CDs look great because their square shape fits the layout grid. The default should be a 6x9 shape that emphasis books not CDs.

Looking forward to you input. Time for sleep here in Australia. Shall look for your comments in the morning.

Our store is Not For Profit - National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Australia.

Store: https://bahaibooksau.myshopify.com

Password: Pubs1819

Warm regards,

Michael Cohen

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
86 0 0

Hi Michael,

I would be able to assist you in this task.

You can touch base with me on email  andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1168 32 215

Hi Michael , inbox me lixon@ecommercestudio.in

0 Likes
Highlighted
39 0 0

Hi Michael, 

Connect me to skype : priyal1485 or email me : priyal.desired@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1

Hi Michael,

I will do the required changes. Add me on S.k.Y.P.E - seth.cis. Will provide you Cost effective solution. 

Email me on seth.cisin20@gmail.com

Waiting for the reply. 

Thanks,

Seth Roger

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hi Michael,

We would love to assist you in the required makeover. Shall we communicate further at info@bluetech.co.in

Thanks,

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi Michael,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
54 0 6

Hello,

I saw the requirement and very happy to assist you, yes will do it for you in an affordable price. Kindly skype me at creative.mirza21

Look forward to hearing back from you!

Regards Moiz
moiz@creativemirza.com
My Skype ID: creative.mirza21

Pro Developer Shopify
0 Likes