Filled - Developer needed for new retail site selling aftermarket car parts

Highlighted
1 0 0

My new store is fiercespeed.myshopify.com. I will be selling aftermarket parts such as wheels, aerodynamic products, exhausts and other accessories for high end automobiles such as BMW and Ferrari.

Not being as tech savvy as I would like to be, I am in need of someone to help me modify my Onyx site to make navigation more user friendly. My main issue is being able to set up subcategories. On the Front Page I would like to set up the collections by the brand name of the product e.g. Brand X, Brand Y etc. Many of these brands make multiple types of products (e.g. wheels, exhausts etc.) for multiple car brands (e.g. BMW, Ferrari etc.) I need to set it up like this: Brand X -> BMW -> Wheels. This site will potentially host over 1000 products (individual SKUs)

I would also like to set up a introduction video on the Front Page.

I may want to set up a gallery of customer cars also.

I would also like to set up a form of pdf catalog download for individual parts.

There are other items on my wishlist, but I have not finalized them yet. 

Once this site is established, there may be another site (same business) to develop.

You can reach me at norman@fiercespeed.com.

Thank you, all! 

Best regards,

Norm

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1226 5 81

Sounds like a good project Norm. Is info@fiercespeed.com the best email address to use?

Update: ah, I see you added it.

www.bookthatapp.com
0 Likes