Free Webinar: How to create an army of Brand Advocates - Using NPS®

Tanvi
2 0 0

There’s no magic wand that you can wave to give you loyal customers. There exists no such genie too. You know that. I know that. You have to earn loyal customers.

But, it seems so difficult to build a brand image that can attract such customers like bees to honey!

Building a brand image and more importantly, growing it, requires insight into consumer experience. Where you stand in the eyes of customers matters more than anything.

You may already be using Net Promoter Score® (NPS) for that. However, using NPS with Google Analytics is much more rewarding in terms of the kind of insights it gives.

Learn about this in our webinar “Convert your Detractors to Brand Advocates – Use NPS® effectively with Google Analytics

It is on 3rd February 2017 at 4 PM.

Learn how to 

• Link your NPS® with user attributes in Google Analytics
  • Improve your brand image in the eyes of customers by applying insights derived from using NPS® with Google Analytics
  • Convert detractors into brand promoters and win over passives

Register NOW!  

0 Likes
Katy_old
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
391 1 43

Hey, Tanvi.

Koreen here from Shopify! This sounds like a great opportunity- thanks so much for posting. ?

I’ve gone ahead and moved this post to our Jobs Board on here. This should help you to reach out to even more potential clients, partners and forum friends before Friday!

I hope this helps!

Koreen

Koreen W | Shopify 
support@shopify.com

0 Likes