Freelancer / Contractor to build Shopify site. London UK (can be remote)

Start-Up
1 0 0

Hi

We are looking for an experienced developer to put together and optimise our site.

We have a base theme, but want someone who can make it unique and add the micro-interactions and help us create our own brand theme.

We also need the plug-ins setting up & activating (Shipping Tracker / Oberly / Analytics / Data)

Please P.M me

Many Thanks!

0 Likes
garry_j
Shopify Partner
99 1 2

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

0 Likes
mariaj0
Shopify Partner
52 1 1

Hello,

I can assist you in developing and optimizing your site.

Please share the detailed scope of work so that I can review.

let me know if you would like to set up a call for discussion.

You can also reach me over skype: live:.cid.e0656fece75456e6 or email me at maria.j@talentsfromindia.com 

Kind Regards

Maria
+13478093381

0 Likes
Shivank_Agrawal
Shopify Partner
367 4 12
Hello @Start-Up ,
Greetings! I have read the job description and have relevant experience in Shopify customization and am ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
610 18 22

Hi @Start-Up 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes

Hello @Start-Up 

I am ready to help you now, Please check your inbox, PM sent.

Let's discuss Waiting for your reply.

Warm regards

Peter

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2812 176 472

Dear @Start-Up 

We will be happy to help you in this. Please contact at task4store@mswebdesigner.com

0 Likes
Syed_Mustafa
Shopify Partner
305 6 22

Hi, @Start-Up  Thanks for posting here I just read your post very carefully and I am able to help you completely with this. This is Syed Mustafa an official Shopify partner and a professional dropshipping expert as well as certified in Facebook and Instagram marketing professional too. I can make you a complete store from scratch with a premium theme collection that I already have as well as a complete and relevant app and plug-in set up so you can easily operate your store plus if you want so I can hunt the best product for you to sell in the market with great marketing tips as a compliment kindly feel free to mail me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com so we can start this project asap. Thanks and Best Regards 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
217 0 2

Hello @Start-Up  ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes
Rishabh_1
3 0 0

Hi,

I understand your requirement and would love to suggest to you some better options. let's connect and discuss every aspect in brief.

Reach out to me via Rishabh at plaxonic dot com 

Cheers!
Rishabh

0 Likes