Freelancer needed to help work on an app/ website feature

Tourist
16 0 1

Hello!  My name is Eli Haun, and I am a part of KODA organics (https://kodausa.net/), and new company that hand sews-and-sells amazing high-end aprons.  Right now we are using an app to offer embroidery, but it is not very elegant looking and is clunky.  We are looking for a devoloper to make us a custom app that will allow us to offer embroidery

Here is the Specs that we are looking for in the app:  Clicking on 'add embroidery' pops up a window from which the user can sellect the location, font, thread color, and name to be embroidered.  After clicking on 'confirm' it adds a $10 charge to the order.  How the app that we have hooked up atm workes is it adds a $10 product to the cart with the info in it that is linked to the apron that is being ordered.  I am not sure how, but that is how it works.  Changing the 'embroidery' product's price can allow us to adjust the price of the service if need be

We also want the UI to be done in HTML/CSS so that we can change the thread colors, update images or wording, etc. I know how to use HTML and CSS, but have no expreiance in Liquid.  Included you will find a mockup/template.  

We are looking for someone to do this at around the $250 price point.  If you are interested, email me at eli@chameleonusa.net with 1) a portfolio/coveretter, and 2) a pitch/ quote

PDF mockup
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1795/4063/files/Embroidery_popup.pdf?10701315824215903680

Illustrator Files of the Mockup
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1795/4063/files/Embroidery_popup_2.ai?10701315824215903680

0 Likes
Tourist
67 0 2

Hello Eli,

If you want to go with custom app then I would like to know about features that you need in the backend so I can estimate accordingly :

# Do you want only 3-4 options in backend or there are more option according to the products.
# How many products are there for which you want to set embroidery option ?
# If there are fixed options in embroidery popup that will be common for most of the product then I can implement the feature on your theme directly instead creating a complete app, so let me know if it would work for you.
# Charge would be fixed or variable according to product ?

Please let me know so I can come up with a proposal on the basis of these points.

Have multiple solutions and we can choose anyone for your requirement.

Please contact me with your thoughts over scott.cisin20@gmail.com

Thanks and have a great day !

Best regards,
Scott W.

Scott Walter
[scott.cisin20 at gmail dot com]
[S-k-y-p-e: cis dot scott]
0 Likes
Tourist
16 0 1

@Scott_cis

There are 4 options that we need to know on the backend (see picture) when we get the order: the text, location, thread, and font.  

We have 8 apron collections with 4 products in each collection, but we add more styles ocassionally. 

Not every product can get embroidery however. Items such as chef hats, bags, and even the color swatch can not be embroidered.

the charge would be fixed for all the aprons, but we need it to be a product so that we can offer discounts durring various times of the year.

1 Like
Shopify Partner
70 0 0

Hi Eli,

This is something I could definitely develop for you.

You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes

Andrew

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
401 0 3

Hello Eli,

Please check your inbox.

Thanks!

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
172 0 4

Hello Eli,

I can do this without an App and thanks for providing information in  details. I sent you an email so, that we can discuss it further. I am online on Skype at anaisys.technologies 

Thanks,

Shivank

Shopify Expert | shivankagrawal@gmail.com
0 Likes
Tourist
67 0 2

Hello Eli,

Thanks for your response. I have sent you my proposal over email.

Please add me on Skype: cis.scott for further discussion.

Looking forward to work with you.

Best regards,
Scott W.

Scott Walter
[scott.cisin20 at gmail dot com]
[S-k-y-p-e: cis dot scott]
0 Likes