Full Site Conversion Wordpress/Woocommerce- Shopify

Highlighted
5 0 0
Hi,
We specialize in migration service and are US based. Happy to discuss further or answer any questions.

DM for more info
Thx
Peter
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
35 1 4

Hi @hempsupplier ,

I'm from LitExtension, the automated shopping cart migration company. Our service includes providing a tool which you can use to migrate data (customer, order, product details, product categories, name of manufacturers, tax details, coupons, reviews, multistore, cms pages and multiple languages) by your own and all-in-one service in which you can hire our web-development experts to migrate important data for you. You can read the detailed information about our service here.
We have an automated pricing tool which can calculate the price for you based on your cart types, number of products, orders and customers you have. Furthermore, you can run LitExtension Demo for Free from WooCommerce to Shopify to preview how your data is transferred and managed on the target platform.

Don't hesitate to contact us via Live Chat on our website for details information about your project!

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 3

Converting templates, please email me at eli@wholesalehempsuppliers.com to discuss more. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 3

Hi Frank, please email me at eli@wholsalehempsuppliers.com to discuss more. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
46 1 1

Hi @hempsupplier,

Thanks for your response,

I got your email Will share you my findings soon.

Thanks,
Frank

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Hi,

We are the Shopify partner and we have an app which is published on the Shopify store.

Please go through the link:- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/app-developer11 and get knowledge of our work.

Looking forward to connecting with you

0 Likes
Highlighted
14 0 0

Greetings!

If you want to perform the replatforming from WooCommerce to Shopify without getting your hands dirty over mountains of codes and scripts, Cart2Cart service is exactly the tool to get the job done. 

The service performs the store data transfer (products, product categories, manufacturers, customers, orders, reviews, etc.) automatedly and therefore minimizes your personal involvement in the process allowing to focus on business running instead of migration hassles.

Should you have any migration-related questions - feel free to contact us.

Regards!

Cart2Cart Team

0 Likes