Full Time Shopify Developer Opportunity - Remote with Benefits

Highlighted
3 0 2

Wick Creative, the top Shopify agency in the Denver area, is looking for a Shopify Website Developer to join its growing team of talented and passionate designers and developers. A remote work option (must reside in the U.S.) is available for this position. This is a salaried, full time position with benefits.

You can read more about the opportunity and apply at this link:

https://jobs.crelate.com/portal/hirewithease/job/roz4yzbg3epeci4j6mk3ifk5ma/shopify-developer

Thanks.

Lisa

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 2 0

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I would be Glad to assist you.

Please reach me at lauren.c@talentsfromindia.com

or skype me- live:lauren_8606 so that we can discuss this in detail.

Regards,

Lauren

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
40 0 1

Hi,

I can help!!

Please add me on Skype: cisin.arnold or Email: arnold.cis20@gmail.com to discuss this further.

Thanks
Arnold

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
344 15 14

Hi @LPfromHWE 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @LPfromHWE 

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway. we are an e-Commerce agency and registered partner with the Shopify.

We are work on white labeling and we are more interested to work with the Wick  Creative. We have a great in-house team with 6-7 years of experience on the Shopify projects.

I applied for the same please check and let me know your suitable time to discuss this.

Please add me over the skype/Mail for an instant communication

Email ID: jay@oakleafinfoway.net

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
35 1 0

Hi Liza,
Hope you are doing well!

I will be glad to assist you as a Shopify Developer.

Please reach me over Skype: zehntechindore or DM me to discuss further in detail.

Best Regards,
Zehntech

0 Likes