Guidance - Help needed in writing Private App for integrating with Windows POS Application.

Tourist
7 0 1

Hello,
We have a windows based POS application and several of our customers have shown interest in Shopify so that they can have online presence where they can sell their items on shopify store.

I have few questions

Are there any such specific apps to our needs? Are there any expert shopify developers who can help us built private app/interface to integrate with shopify side?

I am not sure what type of data is uploadable to Shopify for eg JSON file or XML or comma delimited etc. But we can create such file provided we know the file /field structure to load an item in Shopify which can be sold. For eg Item Number, Description, Price , Unit of Measure [EACH / BOX etc] , Image

As far as download format/content is concerned we will need a file  in any above mentioned formats with Order Number , Item number and qty , Item Total[price * qty] and Order total with Tax charged etc

Hope this helps!

Can anyone provide how many hours of work may be involved roughly etc. Will be glad to communicate thru emails.

Thanks!

0 Likes
2 0 0

Shopify has both csv import and export mechanisms to suite your needs. However, it is indeed a manual process.

I've had great success using Shopify's REST api and webhook callbacks for external integrations. We can setup routines to automatically update Shopify with products in your POS and port orders back to your POS from Shopify in real time. If you're interested in that custom development, then please reach out to my company: https://www.smartsoftwareinc.com/ We can chat and get you a formal quote.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
167 0 4
Hi,
Greetings! Shopify has documented json based API and will help you on it to develop private App. You can email me at md@anaisystechnologies.com or add me on Skype at anaisys.technologies to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | shivankagrawal@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
32 0 0

Hi SP2100,

you can contact me on this email ravipatel572@ymail.com

Regards

Ravi Kathiriya

0 Likes

Hello,

Greetings!

As an Official Shopify Expert and Partner, We would be happy to help you.

Please reach us at:

E-mail: admin@mswebdesigner.in
Phone: +919748230320

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer Team
Official Shopify Expert and Partner

Official Shopify Experts & Partner - https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Tourist
25 0 1

Hello,

I would be happy to help you for the same. Please mail me at: gabriel.cisin20@gmail.com and add me on s-kype: gabriel@cisinlabs.com to discuss more.

Looking forward to hearing you soon.

Regards
Gabriel A.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
366 0 4

Hello ,

Greetings!

I have experience developing private apps as per requirement.
So to provide an exact quote contact further on deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Looking forward to your mail in inbox 

Best Regards
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 1

Thank you for reponses. I will get back to you when we are ready to go forward in using API solution. The current approach is to use manual CSV file option to understand the Shopify platform well.

1 Like
Excursionist
95 0 2

Hello ,

I understand the issue you're facing on your shopify store. and i can help you to resolve the questions. Please connect me atique@99coders.co

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Atique/99coders

Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
Tourist
12 0 0

Hey Team, 

This could be done in 40 hours ,reach me at vimal@aeroapps.xyz .

0 Likes