HELP! Facebook Pixel firing for all events however does not show results on on the ads

Solved
6 0 0

I have no idea how to resolve this issue. 

I'm getting sales on my store: www.inscribeself.co.uk through FB ads however in Facebook Ad manager the conversions show up as 0. However when I go into Pixels, I can see that the Pixels were fired for the right amount of sales, atc, vc, pv. 

On top of that Google Analytics also does not show the correct conversions. However when I go to behavior flow, I can see that there were customers that went all the way into checkout. 

Attached are screen shots. Please help if you know how to resolve this! 

Screenshot 2019-08-26 14.30.14.pngScreenshot 2019-08-26 14.25.53.png

0 Likes

How long has it been since the sales happened and you checked GA? There could be a delay with data showing up across your whole GA account. It's not all in real time. Do you just have your FB Pixel ID on the back end of your store or have you setup the FB pixel to track sales another way?

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
6 0 0
Hello DuaneBrown.

It is setup in preferences of Shopify store and thats it. The tricky thing is its not showing on the ads but is showing on the pixel.

I do not think it has to do with delay. I’ve been using FB ads for a long time and this is very unusual. Its been a week since the sales took place.
0 Likes

Is your pixel tied to your ad account? If you setup your pixel outside of your ad account... like in a business manager, then it would not be tied to your ad account. This would cause the issue you are seeing right now. 

For GA, a difference of 1 purchase is not that bad. FB and GA will never 100% agree. You would need more data to see how big of an issue it really is.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
6 0 0
That could be the reason. I created a new pixel within my account, but the new pixel seems to not be under my company account but personal account. I can’t seem to get it in one account.
The ads I am creating are within the same ad manager as my company account.
Does that make sense?
0 Likes

That would be why. If you go into your Pixel, there should be a "Share" button in the top right hand corner. You should be able to use that to share it with your business manager and ad account. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
41 0 1

Hi There,
I hope you're keeping great!
I would be happy to work with you.
Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.
Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast
Email id- sales@wreximinfotech.com
I look forward to your response!

0 Likes

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. We have gone through your requirement and we would love to help you.

Get details at: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/shopify-facebook-pixel-set-up

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner - https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
6 0 0
Hello DuaneBrown,

I’ll give you more clarity on what is going on.
So my ads manager is under Inscribe Self Account ID #1A (thats not the real id but for simplicity lets use small numbers).

The new pixels I created is under Inscribe Self Business ID #1B. Note the ads are under Account ID#1A and the new pixels are under Business ID#1B. They both have complete different id numbers.

When I try to create new pixels under Inscribe Self Account ID #1A I get the following error message:

(#6200) A pixel already exists for this accountPlease contact business Inscribe Self(#1B) admin to get access of pixel.

I am the owner and creator of these accounts.
I did as you have mentioned in regards to sharing the pixel. Within sharing I clicked on Connected Assets and added Inscribe Self Ad Accounts and Line of Business. I did not add people or partners.

Since I’ve done that, the ATC events have been firing several times, however I still do not see anything within the ads. The ads say the ATC is zero.

Does this gives you more clarity on the issue?
0 Likes

I am the owner and creator of these accounts.
I did as you have mentioned in regards to sharing the pixel. Within sharing I clicked on Connected Assets and added Inscribe Self Ad Accounts and Line of Business. I did not add people or partners.

Since I’ve done that, the ATC events have been firing several times, however I still do not see anything within the ads. The ads say the ATC is zero.

Does this gives you more clarity on the issue?

Yes, this makes sense. Anytime anyone creates a pixel, ad account or business manager, they are going to have unique IDs. IDs are how Facebook knows which conversion to assign to which assets like pixel, ad account or business manager.

You don't want to create a new pixel. You want to share with current pixel (ID#1B) with your ad account (ID #1A). You need to make sure ad account (ID #1A) has it's own business manager to pull this off. Once you share with the pixel above with your business manager that has your ad account (ID #1A). Go into Business Settings > Data Sources > Pixel > Connected Assets and then connect the ad account (ID #1A) with your old pixel. Once you are under Connected Assets, click on "Add Assets" and follow the steps to connect the old pixel with your current add account.

0 Likes