HELP Needed for Fashion Boutique + Facebook Pixel + more!

Jen_Kidd
Excursionist
19 0 4

Hello from Texas! 

I need help, big time! I have had my Shopify store, DreamLeggings.com for about 5 years now, (set up by a friend, I’ve learned on my own + hired help here and there). 

I have had nothing but MAJOR problems with FB this whole time, tossing insane $$ towards Ads that are like a Russian Roulette game, and now that FB has updated yet again, I’m beyond lost. Catalogs, pixels, the new FB “Shop”, etc. etc. etc. are not linking/firing/whatever they do... I don’t have a clue how to take it forward. I am not very IT savvy, so I would need someone who is very, very patient. 

Basically, needing someone to go thru my Shopify stores sales channels, making sure everything is connecting and functioning properly. I am beyond lost with the whole pixel mess.

I also have a private VIP FB Group that I started before my shopify store launched, with over 10k customers. So I am usually swamped taking care of that in itself. I am a one woman show, running this entire thing solo- I ship all orders from my home “warehouse” myself, and there’s just not enough hours in the day to try and learn all of this IT stuff! 

I would prefer someone who is based in the US, mainly due to similar working time zones. Prior fashion boutique knowledge would be a huge plus!
Thank you in advance, and I hope someone can help me! 

Jen Kidd - Dream Leggings, LLC

0 Likes
Seth_Roger
Excursionist
39 1 3

Hello,

I would like to assist you with your requirements, please reach me on seth@cisinlabs.com, To get the quote.

Best Regards!
Seth R
Skype - cis.seth

0 Likes
Lauren1_1
Shopify Partner
103 5 4

Hey,

I can help you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me over my skype: live:lauren_8606 or email: lauren@talentsfromindia.com

Thanks !

Lauren

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
545 18 21

Hi @Jen_Kidd 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
173 1 1

Hi Jen, 

We can help you. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds 

0 Likes
selina10261
Excursionist
75 0 7

Have you solved this problem?

0 Likes

Hello Jen,  

I'm happy to assist you, feel free to message me here or email me at LMPTechSolutions@gmail.com.  

Best, 

David

knowyweb
Tourist
32 0 2

Hello Jen Kidd,

I am happy to help you and fix all issues, Can we discuss further on it my id : darshan@knowyweb.com or shahdarshanv@gmail.com

I look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Darshan (skype: shah.darshanv)

Knowyweb company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy. Skype: knowyweb & Email : darshan@knowyweb.com
Syed_Mustafa
Shopify Partner
252 5 18

Hi there if you can't find the perfect person for your store yet feel free to contact me anytime I am a Shopify Partner and a Certified Fb Ads Professional I can help you in managing each and every task related to Shopify and business development and timing is not an issue for me so don't worry about it if interested please feel free to mail me anytime at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com. Thanks and Best Regards 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes