Help!!! Website optimization

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey I’m looking to hire someone who can help me optimized my site, Been getting a lot of mix reviews and I’m lost to what direction I should take?

Must be knowledgeable in all departments

CTA - HTML - BLACKLINKS - URL structure - ALT tags - On and Off page optimization

site is 

www.perfectteesonline.com

Thanks In advance 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

how are you? the task is well understood , we can do it to your satisfaction.
kindly email us your url and a good time to call you?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey there - most people are happy to give advice for free on here. That may be enough in the first instance. 

I've had a look at your site and it looks pretty good. It all seems set up pretty well, is secure and explains what people can expect. 

Some feedback from me is that the logo could do with some work as it looks dated and that will turn some people off. I'm sure you can use fiverr or something similar to get someone to create something great for you (or create yourself on something like canva.com). The design with the paint dripping down doesn't work and the font isn't the greatest. 

I know you're just starting out but it may be worth you signing up to an independent customer review service who can help get customer reviews for you. They will increase your SEO, and increase conversions as well. Let me know if this is of interest and we can help.

Hope the feedback has been helpful. 

95% of shoppers read online reviews before making a purchase

Syntellio collects online reviews on your behalf and allows you to share to social media, helping you increase sales and make your store a success.

Get started for free here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
69 0 3

Hello There,

I hope you are doing well!!

I'd Glad to assist you.

PM Sent with details, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
380 15 14

Hi @PerfectTees  

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hey please email me perfectteesonline@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
210 5 17

Hello @PerfectTees ,
I hope you had a great weekend,

Glad to inform you that I am a Professional Shopify Expert as well as Shopify Partner with SEO expertise. I am a perfect one that can help you to optimize your store perfectly. I have a very good direction for perfect work. 

Let's quick discuss on email or skype as per you comfortable. I am always available to provide your best support.

Email - atique@99coders.co
Skype - info@99coders.co

thank you,

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.
Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
49 2 13

Hi @PerfectTees ,

I saw your shop, it’s really good, everything is perfect, but you can add some comments under the product page, which will make your product look more reliable
I have collected the product pages of some big-name websites. They all have some common features. I have compiled these features into this guide , hoping to help you

In addition, you can start to promote this shop. I believe that soon you will find your audience and get the first order. Don’t forget to optimize SEO. This is very important.

ANTDIY is a dropshipping app that allows you to find all kinds of products to sell online, add them to your Shopify store, and start selling now. Never worry about packaging or shipping, and focus on developing your business.

Directly connected to the Alibaba platform, we provide you with access to billions of products. Our supply chain innovations enable us to offer you good prices by connecting you with suppliers from AliExpress,1688, and other platforms.

ANTDIY provides dropshippers with a one-stop solution to purchase cross-border products as simply and reliably as they do from local quality suppliers.