Help for configure grouped products: show variants and allow to multiple selections

3 0 0

Hi,

I need to hire someone to help me to configure the grouped products, either with some Shopify App or directly configuration.

My shop is trying to sell product for cabinetry, and every single product have at least 2 variants:

1. dimensions ( weight x hight * length)

2. assembled option (Yes, or no)

And I want to show all the variants, quantity and assembled option for every product on the product single show page, or listing pages, and also show the Add to Cart option next to each variant.

An example is like this (it missing assemble options though, just an example):

ddd.png

Let me know if you can help.

Thanks

0 Likes
Excursionist
95 0 2

Hello James,

Thanks for sharing your requirement.

I can help you to configure the group products as per you need. Please share the store link.  My email id is atique@99coders.co

Also can skype me at info@99coders.co

Waiting for your reply

Thanks

Atique/99coders

Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes

Hi jameslang2011,

I'd be happy to take a look at your site and see if I can help.

I've worked on quite a few high-profile Shopify sites and would definitely know how to solve this problem.

Feel free to contact me at: hello@stonedigital.com.au

Anyway, let me know your thoughts. Would be happy to discuss further over Skype or Zoom when you have time.

Cheers,

Stone Digital

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at brett@stonedigital.com.au! Did my reply help solve your problem? This is my Paypal too ʘ‿ʘ
0 Likes
Tourist
25 0 1

Hi James,

Hope you are doing good.

I have checked the requirement and I can easily accomplish the mentioned task in minimum cost, You can add me on $.ky–pe: gabriel@cisinlabs.com or inbox me at gabriel.cisin10@gmail.com to discuss more.

I’ll be delighted to receive your reply mail!

Regards

Gabriel A.

0 Likes
Excursionist
31 0 1

Hello,

I have gone through your requirements and we could help you out to fix your issues please mail or skype me on Tariq@mutewebtechnologies.com

so we can assist you further. 

Regards 

Tariq 

0 Likes

Went through your complete requirement and would like to assist you for the same. You can reach me at ecommercewebguru@gmail.com  for a formal quote.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
366 0 4

Hi James ,

I would like to discuss further on how to manage it. 
Had done similar customization earlier, so if you are still looking for solution 
I can certainly assist you on same

Skype - deepvyas71

Regards
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
167 0 4
Hello James,
Greetings! I would be happy to assist you on the job. I have a good experience with Shopify customization. Please email me at shivankagrawal@gmail.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | shivankagrawal@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
66 2 9
Hello!
I’m VADZIM from MageWorx team.
Maybe you will be interested in our Advanced Bundle Products (https://apps.shopify.com/grouped-products) app.
Developer @ MageWorx | Explore our Shopify apps | Need theme customization or migration? Reach us at apps@mageworx.com
0 Likes
4 0 0

if you still need help just message me on skype and lets talk about this problem

0 Likes