Help in transferring site to Shopify

Shopify Partner
9 0 1

Hi there,

I'd be happy to talk through some of the pros and cons of moving your site over to Shopify. You'll want to do your research in deciding what theme to use and the extent to which you'd like outside help as Shopify is very user friendly. 

Upgrading your site is a very exciting thing and you should approach it with the mindset of setting yourself up for future success. There's really nothing you can't do with the platform and taking the time now to lay the ground work for what you need from your site in a 1-5 years will pay dividends in the long run.

Drop me a line at michaelkgaines@gmail.com if you'd like to discuss more. 

Thanks!

Get a small job done for $20 - Same day delivery.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
50 0 4

Hello

If you are still accepting the entries then kindly please also allow me, I can help you to move your website without losing any backlinks or rank or traffic. We have a strong expertise to move the big websites as well google top rank websites to different platforms without losing anything. For more details, Kindly please email me at moiz@creativemirza.com or skype me at creative.mirza21

Best Regards
Moiz

Pro Developer Shopify
0 Likes

Hi 

I would be happy to help you.

Best regards, Mari

Shopify App / Theme developer
https://mpthemes.net/
0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi There, 

Honestly speaking Some of your SEO will 100% effect if you transfer your website to Shopify or any other CMS or Framework. 

Queries:-

======

1. Can you please share your existing website URL?

2. What issue you are facing with your existing website?

3. How long you are previously gone for SEO?

Regards

Vikash 

0 Likes
Excursionist
92 0 2

Hello Michale,

I can help you in transferring site to Shopify. I will also resolved your all issues you are facing, Please connect me atique@99coders.co

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Atique/99coders

Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes