Help me convert my sessions to sales

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Hello, i'd like someone to do a 'Once over' or a thorough review of my marketing, analytics etc to help me improve moving forward.

Please dont email me immediately, post here first with your experience/results etc and how you can help me.

So far on marketing I spent approximately £400 and the results are:

1,051 sessions

15 ad to cart

4 sales

250 facebook page likes

35 instagram followers

3 email subscribers

My most recent ad campaign and website improvements have massively improves the number of clicks from people who visit, but I am still not converting this into sales. I would like someone to help me optimise my ads and let me know any mistakes I am making, how to improve analytics etc to make sure I am getting the most value for my money. I think 4 sales (Approximately £40 profit) from £400 in marketing isn't great.

My store is catandbearclothing.com

2 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
311 12 13

Hi @CatandBear 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0

Hi there!
Hpoe you're doing well.

I can help with your requirement.

Kindly reach me out at luis@cisinlabs.com or skype me at live:luis_18439.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Luis

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
96 6 24

Hi @CatandBear,

I hope everything is going well. 

There's no doubt on the great effort you put in marketing and I'd say the amount of Facebook likes you drove is impressive. As you manage and continuously drive an amount of traffic to your site, what you should consider on doing is setting your retargeting campaign to increase conversion rate and efficiently boost up sales. Retargeting campaigns allow you to re-engage and remind customer of your brand after leaving your website and offer product and product informations they viewed with different kinds of attractive ad creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. Take a look at how you can set up a 14 days campaign in less than 15 minutes here:  https://medium.com/@akohubteam/how-to-create-a-sequential-retargeting-campaign-591861d257b5

Furthermore, you should try affiliate programs with fashion bloggers and influencers to create more exposure and develop a positive brand image through their reviews, this could become an important influencing factor that leads to that click on the checkout button. 

If you have questions regarding retargeting campaign feel free to let me know. 

Stay safe. 

Irene  

0 Likes
Highlighted
17 0 0

Hi @CatandBear 
Hope you are well!

I can help in optimizing your ads and generate relevant traffic to your website to increase sales.

Kindly add me over Skype: zehntechindore or DM me to discuss further.

Hope to hear from you.

BR,
Zehntech

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @CatandBear 

Hope this message finds you well!

I have checked your website and your other business presence like social media.

I am happy to see your product collection.

Few tips for you, Hope you like it.

1) You are not too active on your social media activities, your social media profile is weak there is a way to engage your customer directly and get the traffic on your website. 

2) We feel, your website looks old as compare to new trendy, and fit to screen.

3) You are using the ready-made theme of Shopify and didn't work on the SEO so need to be improving.

I believe as of now you have to build the strongest social media presence if you need any helo by following 'Relax' We're here for you.

Feel free to get in touch with me at any of your convenient time.

My address: jae@oakleafinfoway.com

Keep connect me over the skype: live:.cid.2ca82125d1edaa5f

Good luck

3)

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes