Help to improve site visits & conversion

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
Hello,
Our site, www.lifespirit.sidilife.com has been up for a sometime. We have all the marketing pieces, Google Analytics, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Merchant Center, etc. in place. Still, we’re not getting enough visitors so, conversions can’t happen. We have a very small budget and need some cost effective help.
0 Likes

Hello,

Congratulation for your store.

We have gone through your requirement and we would love to help you.

Please reach expert at: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
Shopify Marketplace: https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices
0 Likes
10 0 0

Hi,

I can help. please check your PM. 

You can reach me on Skype: live:brianna_1049 so that we can discuss this further.

Regards, 
Brianna 

0 Likes
Tourist
80 0 1

Hi There,
I hope you're keeping great!
I would be happy to work with you.
Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.
Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast
Email id- sales@wreximinfotech.com
I look forward to your response!

0 Likes

No one is going to able to really help if your budget is to small. Plus you will be paying the person a fee on top of your ad spend budget. If you don't have a decent budget to spend on ads then you need to look at other ways to generate traffic. You'll end up wasting money if your spend is to low on ads.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

Duane,

Well, thank you for being completely honest in your reply. There's nothing more helpful than having a clear picture going forward for one's business.

As a result of your advice or insight, I will continue to look for an affordable solution. And I'll continue to educate myself about marketing options as well. 

Thanks again,

D. Ashley

LifeSpirit

0 Likes
Excursionist
41 0 5

Hello!
We are an e-commerce development company, experienced in Shopify for 4 years - https://whidegroup.com/expertise/shopify/.
We can help you. But your website isn't working for us to review your website.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hello, I am a digital marketing consultant with over 20 years of experience running the digital business for a number of different companies, mostly in apparel (including plus-size).   I opened a consultancy 3 years ago and in that time I have worked with dozens of small-mid size businesses on a variety of projects.  I am an expert in all of the pertinent online marketing programs (PPC, Social, SEO, Email, Usability/Functionality, Content Marketing, etc.), including being certified in Google Ads and Bing, and have worked with a number of businesses on their overall marketing, digital, and website strategy.

I would love to discuss the project in more detail, please feel free to reach out to me directly at peter@redviewdigital.com.  Thanks!

Regards,

Peter

0 Likes