Help want to integrate Spotify App on my product page variant

MahadiHasan
2 0 1

I am a drop-shipper and want to integrate Spotify into my store product page variant. Can someone please help me instruct the process? 

garry_j
Shopify Partner
100 1 2

Hi @MahadiHasan

Hope you are doing well.

I can assist you with your requirement.

To discuss in details, please reach me out through Skype via cis.garry or drop me a mail at garry@cisinlabs.com

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Garry

0 Likes
MahadiHasan
2 0 1

Hello  

Please assist me with the process, how do I start with and I can do the rest.

0 Likes
Shivank_Agrawal
Shopify Partner
368 4 13
Hello @MahadiHasan ,
Greetings! I have read the job description and have relevant experience in Shopify customization and am ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
mariaj0
Shopify Partner
52 1 1

Hello,

I can help you in integrating the app. 

Please reach me over skype: live:.cid.e0656fece75456e6 or email me at maria@cisinlabs.com for further discussion.

Kind Regards

Maria 
Ph:+13478093381

Jennifer20
Navigator
612 19 22

Hi @MahadiHasan 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

Hello @MahadiHasan 

I am ready to help you now with Shopify.

Please connect via Email - Peter@99coders.co 

Let's discuss Waiting for your reply.

Thank you

Peter

0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
185 1 3
Hello @MahadiHasan,
Greetings!
I have read the job description and would be glad to assist you with the integration of the app.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com to discuss further.

Best Regards,
Zehntech

0 Likes
andiab
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi @MahadiHasan

This is Andia from Chetu. We are a Shopify partner and can help you with your project. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at andiab@chetu.com

Best,

Andia Bici

Partner Relationship Manager

Office: 954.342.5676 x 1260

Mobile: 630.220.7734

https://www.chetu.com

andiab_0-1623849361891.jpeg

0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
219 0 2

Hello @MahadiHasan ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes