I have recently changed my theme from Debut to Brooklyn and have some issues that I need someone to fix for me.
1. The automatic sidebar menu did not work (links not linking to product categories) so I created a drop down menu. This is fine and my preferred option but they are not appearing on the mobile version. This is my no 1 concern and I cannot work out a fix.
2. I need to create more space in the header as it looks crammed.
3. I installed the Free Shipping Bar by Hexom but it sits on top of the search bar.
4. The pink bottom corner "Join SASSEE" sits over the top of the McAffee logo which I cannot move. And cannot find where the app is to move the "Join SASSEE" to another location.
5. Any other suggestions that would make usability and conversion easier.
Due to the navigation not working on mobile this is now time critical for me.
The site is www.sassee.com.au
Thanks so much.
Duckysam Studios can take care of all your issues listed cheap and fast. I am a usability expert and would be willing to site audit your website and offer recommendations and solutions to fix additional usability concerns. If you are sitll looking for a solid studio to solve these issues please email us your budget and time duration and we will respond quickly.
I'm Tony from SellerSmith Shopity Team. If this job is still available feel free to drop us a message at email@example.com Would be happy to fix all issues. You can know more about us via http://bravebits.co
I checked your post description mentioned in detail, so want to brief you on how it can be helped.
Let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.
We can discuss further on the topic skype: anaisys.technologies