Help with SEO and posting to google & social media

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi, I have built my store but I need help posting to my instrgram and google accounts. Also, I need someone to help with SEO 

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey Yfarms01! I'm willing to help. I think I got what it takes to help you out. Would love some more information on what you're trying to achieve:

begood222life@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
44 3 1

Hello,

Hope you’re doing good.

I can help with your requirement.

PM sent. Please check it.

Warm Regards,

Lauren 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 2

Hello  

I'd happy to assist to you with post to Instagram and google accounts as well as with SEO.

Please Feel free to connect me at Email: diksha@mutewebtechnologies.com

Kind Regards,

Diksha

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
380 15 14

Hi @Yfarms01 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
58 1 1

Hi @Yfarms01,

Greetings for the day!

Surely I can assist you e=with the SEO and other Digital marketing services and help build your brand.

Please do connect me over Skype or Email me: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com to discuss more in detail.

Regards,
Zehntech
Skype ID: zehntechindore

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Yfarms01 

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway.

First, I would like to say congratulations to you for the new store. And good to hear your that you want to establish your presence in a different marketplace.

I would love to manage your social media activities and SEO as well to scale your business up and more engaging with your customer through this. 

We have a great in-house digital marketing team that experts in all the areas to start from the SEO, Web presence, Google Analytics, Google Adwords. Social Media ads campaign etc.

Please keep these few things in mind.

For social media:-

1) Which platform are you choosing for the Brand Awareness and to bring the more relevant lead/ traffic to your website.

2) Your targeting Audience, Geometric, Locations, Industries, Interest, and many more segments.

3)The most important thing is to build a very genuine and professional company profile and account set-up.

4) Run the right ad campaign to increase the followers, brand awareness, and sales conversation.

Besides this, your website looks and keywords are more important before we do such a thing and spend lots of money on ad campaigns.

For SEO, there are 100's of factors responsible to gain organic traffic, if you help me with your website URL we can guide you further.

Please add me over the skype/Mail for an instant communication

Email ID: jay@oakleafinfoway.net

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hello @Yfarms01 
Greetings from adsexpert!
>Hope you are doing good
>We can help you with your related queries as we have a previous track record of helping more than 100 business as a freelancer and a guaranteed ROAS of 5X.
Connect us further at -fbadsmarketing11@gmail.com

0 Likes