Help with amends to Shopify template!

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi there,

We have recently made the decision to move over to Shopify from Woocommerce, whilst we have found a template that fulfils most of our needs we need some expert help in tweaking/adding a couple of functions.

1. Firstly we need to be able to add in an in depth filter for our store, our current theme shows all the tags in one list which does not work for us as there are too many tags. We need to be able to split the filter into 'Size' 'Colour' 'Brand' and 'Collection;

Our current website shows the filters we currently have:

https://www.solovair-shoes.com/product-category/all-boots-and-shoes

2. We also require any of out of stock variations to be hidden as currently they are all showing on every product.

If you think you can help us please email me on ashleigh@nps-shoes.com

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
26 0 1

Hi Ashleigh,

I would be happy to help. Please check your E-mail and add me on $k-ype: gabriel@cisinlabs.com to discuss more.

Looking forward to hearing you soon.

Regards
Gabriel A.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
189 3 15

Hello NPS_Solovair,

Thanks for sharing your requirement here,

I read your requirement & want to resolve all issues/tweaks asap. Please share me the website details & also had a couple of questions. I've recently resolved this type of issues for my client 

My email id is atique@99coders.co

If you've any questions please feel free to message me 

Thanks

Atique/99coders

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.
Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello, 

Went through your requirement and would like to assist you for the same.  Send you email with details on the requested email id. 

Thanks 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 1

I have gone through your requirement & i am pretty much sure that we could help you.

We have resolve the same issue in past for our client i have also dropped a mail please check and reply so we can discuss it further.

Email or Skype me Tariq@mutewebtechnologies.com 

Kind regards

Tariq

0 Likes