Hiring Shopify Developer

Jim_Rothfork
Shopify Partner
19 0 1

Hi everyone,

We're an agency based out of Kansas City, MO and we're looking for a part time developer to add to our team. We've had a difficult time finding people with a strong understanding of development on Shopify (along with CSS, Javascript, etc), so I figured I'd try here.

Our requirements:

1. Must be in the US/Canada
  2. Available during the workweek during normal business hours (M-F, sometime between 8-6pm cst)
  3. Fluent in liquid syntax and CSS/HTML
  4. 20+ hours of availability on a weekly basis.

We are absolutely NOT interested in outsourcing work to other agencies/companies, and are only looking for an individual.

If you're interested, please feel free to reach out to jim@trailblazemedia.com with why you think you'd be a great fit, your experience in Shopify, your hourly rate and Shopify websites you've created on your own.

Thanks!

trailblazemedia.com - Shopify Experts & Designers based in Kansas City, Missouri
0 Likes
bluetech
Shopify Expert
394 0 3

Hello Jim,

If geolocation is not a hardcore issue then we can be the best supportive technical team. Just let communicate to us and check our portfolio which will not disappoint you.

Looking forward to hearing you soon!

Thanks,

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Larsen_Consulti
1 0 0

Hi Jim,

Sounds interesting, want to go over couple of things before I give you my exact quote and would also

love to give you some free value in the form of few tips and pointers that can make you more successful.

If you are interested add me on Skype, my id is: Samuel_Larsen

Thanks

Samuel Larsen

0 Likes
lisa1
30 0 0

Hi Jim,

Sent you email, please check it.

And add me on skype, my is cis.lisa

Regards,

Lisa

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
552 5 7

Hi Jim,

I have check your post for detail mentioned and how it can be helped.

let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.

We can discuss further on skype: anaisys.technologies

Best Regards,
Deep

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes