Hiring Shopify Expert for Custom App - Prepaid Subscription

javatime
1 0 1

Email: tomy@javatime.com

Shopify URL: https://shop.javatime.com

Custom App Description:

• Create a custom app to customize cart page where customer have following option:
    • One Time Purchase
    • Prepaid Subscription - this refers to all items in cart
  • Upon selection of Prepaid Subscription, customer will select the number of days for the prepaid subscription
  • After selection of number of days of subscription, custom app will update cart quantity and add delivery charge (delivery charge per day * number of days)

Project Budget: TBD

Project Implementation: ASAP

garry_j
Excursionist
49 1 1

Hello @javatime 

how are you doing?

I can assist with your requirement.

To further discuss this, lets connect on:- skype- cis.garry

Email- garry@cisinlabs.com

0 Likes

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
512 17 17

Hi @javatime 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Oakleafinfoway
Shopify Partner
289 5 20

Hi @javatime 

Welcome to the Shopify community!

This is Jay here from Oakleaf Infoway. I have read your current requirements and based on that I would suggest you to use any third party application I.e.. Bold subscription

I believe this app will definitely help you to fulfill your needs. and the other hands if you are planning to build any custom app then I personally believe that it's time-consuming and expensive after all we need to take approvals from the Shopify team also and it will go a long proceeder. So that's why I am recommending you to use this app.

https://apps.shopify.com/bold-subscriptions

Thanks.

Team, *Oakleaf Infoway*
- Was my reply helpful? Please *Like* and *Accept* Solution.
- Want to customize and improve your store? Hire us.
- Feel free to contact us on Skype: live:.cid.2ca82125d1edaa5f/
Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
150 1 2

Hello Tomy,

I am interested to work on this opportunity.

Please check the Email sent.

Best Regards,
Vishakha

0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
129 0 2

Hello @javatime  ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise to develop a Shopify custom app. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes