Hiring Social Media Marketer

Shopify Partner
17 0 0

Hi, i am about to release a new eCommerce store. However, i am a looking for a dedicated person to help with Social Media Marketing. Please leave your contact information below, and i`ll send out questions. 

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
401 0 3

Hello, 

Let communicate further at info@bluetech.co.in

Thanks!

Sid 

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
105 0 0

Hello Plengo,

I would be more than happy to help you with this. Please add me on Skype: cis.vincent or share your complete requirement here vincent.cis20@gmail.com 

Regards,

Vincent S

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
114 0 4

Hello Plengo! 

Kassey here from the Shopify Guru Team! I just thought I'd let you know about Kit which is a virutal marketing assistant that works via app with Shopify! If you have the 29$/plan and up, Kit is actually free to start. Be sure to give it a look on the Shopify App Store page: (http://bit.ly/2rsqImB)!

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions - be sure to reach out to Shopify support!

Kassey S
Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
376 0 4

Hello Plengo,

I have check your post for detail mentioned and can help you with current expectation.

Let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.

We can discuss further on skype or email. Please let me know your interest

Best Regards,
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
227 0 5

Hi Plengo,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to discuss how we can help?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
74 0 3

Hello,

in case you have not hired anyone yet, please drop us a mail at hello@anzimaty.com.

thanks.

we are Shopify Experts, from small tasks to store overhauling and anything in between, we've got your back; Contact us by mail: shopify@anzimaty.com OR by skype on hello@anzimaty.com
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Plengo,

Send me an email on richard@bluetapmarketing.com.

Richard

0 Likes
10 0 0

Hi Plengo,

If you're still searching for someone, we would love to talk with you about your needs. Please shoot me an email ryan@unitidigital.com

Thanks!

0 Likes