Hiring a Developer that can fix an issue, "Proceed to Cart" button is not functioning when being clicked

Highlighted
4 0 0

I am in seek of a developer that can troubleshoot the error and fix it. Please message me, I am willing to pay to have this fixed instantly.

The page: https://cloovy.com/cart

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
465 0 35

Hi Cloovy

I would assume this happened after you added some apps like the beeketing pop-up for "complete your order"?

Trevor www.carlowseo.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I believe that might be true, as the case did not exist prior to that. I have two apps which were developed by Beeketing they are: Checkout Boost by Social Sharing and also Boost Sales - Upsell & Cross sell

Should I try uninstalling them both?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
18 0 1

hi, I can help you to fix this issue real quick. You can drop me a message with admin login at david@zago.se

Best Regards

My name's David. I'm a Shopifolic or Shopify-holic. I love making Ecommerce site that converts. I am Shopify Partner and Expert. Doing great both Graphic Design and Development. Drop me a message if you need a hand.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
465 0 35

I would uninstall one at a time to be honest. I assume you want to have the same pop-up happen when they click proceed to checkout as when they add a product to the site correct?

it is not actually a native coding issue I don't believe.... but as David stated it may be able to be fixed quickly if you don't want the pop-up to happen.

Trevor www.carlowseo.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
137 0 1

Hi,

I'm an expert web developer, analyzed your site and can immediately solve this checkout bug for you. Let me know your thoughts further on my mail.

E- anjani@softgrid.in

Best Regards,
Anjani 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1

Hi,

I have excellent skills for the requirement you asked for. I will assist you at Minimum rates. 

You can add me on Skype - seth.cis for project disucssion. You can also contact me via email - seth.cisin20@gmail.com

Best Regards,

Seth Roger

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello, 

We'd be happy to assist you on rectifying the issue 'Proceed to Checkout'.

Thanks,

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
439 2 5

Hi,

Please check your email for detail how can be helped.

Similar type of work I have done in past, so can help you with your current requirement. 

let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it

Skype - anaisys.technologies

Email - deep.vyas@anaisystechnologies.com

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes