Hiring a full time Front-end Shopify Software Developer - fully remote, company is based in NYC

mliscano
1 0 0

We are hiring a full time, fully remote Front-end Shopify Software Developer at a well-funded startup based in New York City. This role reports to an awesome CTO who is based in Dallas and whose team works on a "makers schedule" - meaning they minimize meetings and condense them so that team members are free to do focused, uninterrupted work. Read the full job description and apply here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2572681050/

0 Likes
Luis1234
Shopify Partner
76 0 3

-------

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
610 18 22

Hi @mliscano 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Bella6
1 0 0

Hello

Have gone through your requirement regarding I have skills what you looking for is this job

please feel free to connect so that we can discuss further more about the project.

You can reach me at bellastone[dot]tis[at]gmail.com

Skype- live:bellastone_5

0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
184 1 3

Dear Team,

Greetings!

I have read the job description mentioned in the link and would like to propose my candidature for Shopify developer, as I fulfil the mentioned criteria.

I am immediately available to start working on the project.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Zehntech

0 Likes