Hiring a mentor (Create my first site and teach me the ropes)

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi all,

my name is Paige. I'm very new to Shopify, obviously. I've been reading up a lot on the aspects of running a dropship business through Shopify and I'm interested in giving it a try.

I am very serious about it as well and ask that anyone who replies or emails me also take this seriously. No flakes. 

What I am requesting is basically for someone to create my first website and teaching me how to maintain and grow it. I'd basically like someone to run it for me, drum up some business and then show me how it's done and tell me how to continue growing it. 

Payment will need to be discussed. Both prices, what's included and time of payment. I also request some kind of documented proof that you know what you're doing. Show me your success in a verifiable way. I've been looking at examples on the forums here. 

I've seen some people offer the kind of services I'm describing and I've tried emailing them, but no reply after a week. 

Please email me at Paige94wi@gmail.com for more immediate responses, but I'll also check back here as well. Be open for skype sessions if we decide to go through with anything. 

Thanks very much and I look forward to learning more. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1

Hi Paige,

Hope yuu are well!

I am expert in Shopify and will provide you the complete solution for the website development in Shopify. 

Kindly add me on Skype - seth.cis. You can also share me your equirements on Seth.cisin20@gmail.com

I am looking forwrad for a reply. 

Thanks,

Seth Roger

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello Paige,

Thank you for posting your requirement. We'll love to assist you in complete Shopify store setup and soon you're going to get an email from info@bluetech.co.in regarding the job.

Thanks!

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

My name is Lisa and I would like a mentor also.  Someone who can assist with product selection, setting up my Shopify store, managing it and teaching me along the way on how to operate it.  Also would like the mentor to start the marketing of this store up to when I receive my first sale.

I work long hours and haven't had a chance to devote much time to this.  As soon as the store starts selling, I will then have the confidence to give up my job to work the store on a full time basis.

If you can help, please contact me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
365 6 79

Hey Paige! 

I'll keep this short and sweet. I've sent you an email (from support@stephensworld.ca) about what I'm able to do for you, as well as my qualifications. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you :)

★ Did my post help? If yes, then please like and accept solution. ★

→ Have me build your Shopify store @ stephens.world
→ Get your FREE 30-Step Setup Guide @ stephens.world/guide
→ View My Official Expert Profile @ stephens.world/expert
→ Want to buy me lunch? stephens.world/lunch

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Howdy aloha I can set up your store and teach you the ropes or run it for you for the best price I have my own successful dropshipping store and ecommerce business as well as many years experience in digital marketing. I am happy to help my email is clontzlisa@yahoo.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

rajazainulabiddin9@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
378 15 14

Hi @PaigeWF 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Paige,

Buzzbar can help you with this, Book a free consultation with us and we can talk through your requirements.

Thanks,

Craig

Need help with Shopify? Your first 45 minutes are on Buzzbar
0 Likes