Hiring: entry-level web developers

MsSkeptical
Tourist
6 0 4

Hello everyone! I've just reached the end of a contract with a freelance web developer on Upwork, I wanted to renew our contract but he had a fully booked schedule for the next few months. I just need a few finishing touches and added functionality on our e-commerce store.

I'm scared of jumping to another freelancer because I've had unpleasant experiences in the past and to be honest with you all, we're on a very tight budget because we haven't been able to bounce back from the pandemic just yet, so if anyone knows where to hire competent developers on an entry-level scale, or just any other website / freelancing platform where I can get competent developers, or if anyone here is willing to work with us, that would be terrific! 

TIA!

HymnZ
Trailblazer
359 2 42

Haha. You just opened up a flurry of proposals by your post.

If you're looking for project-based commitments, my services are available. I can even provide references as well to validate the quality of my work.

My specialty lies in making Shopify work for your requirements, not the other way round. HMU on email: hymnz@outlook.com or on skype: hymnzzy
Lauren1_1
Shopify Partner
103 5 4

Hey,

I can help you. 

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at lauren@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: live:lauren_8606.

Thanks

Lauren

Jennifer20
Navigator
545 18 21

Hi @MsSkeptical 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

CharlieT1
Tourist
6 0 1

Hello ,

I can help you. 

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at charlie@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: live:charlie_5766.

Thanks

Charlie T

MsSkeptical
Tourist
6 0 4

Hello ya'll! I'll be tapping someone in my team to handle this, she'll be reaching out to each one of you to see if we'll be a good fit for one another! 

MsSkeptical
Tourist
6 0 4

@HymnZ wrote:

Haha. You just opened up a flurry of proposals by your post.

If you're looking for project-based commitments, my services are available. I can even provide references as well to validate the quality of my work.

The way you word makes it sound like a web-dev feeding frenzy lol! Hoping to work with ya'll~

gavinw
Excursionist
10 1 0

So... I don't want to take away the job opportunity from the people applying for the position, but from the sound of things, you're looking to maximize a minimal budget (been there, done that).

I highly suggest Distant Job–a service that me and my team used to hire remote web developers. Imo, hiring a remote worker is much better than a freelancer because they're practically the same as an employee–minus the cubicle or physical space needed. I'm not related to them in any way, but if you're looking to really stretch out your budget, they have a guide for start-up companies–great stuff that contains different ways to looks for really cheap devs (I have a lot of respect for devs, but sometimes we can't afford ya'll). 

Good luck with your web-dev hunt! There are definitely lots of people to choose from; hopefully, you meet your match~ Cheers!

0 Likes

Hello @MsSkeptical 

I am ready to assist you with your all requirement.

Please contact via. Email

Email Id - Peter@99coders.co

Thanks

Peter

0 Likes
Oakleafinfoway
Shopify Partner
308 6 21

Hello @MsSkeptical 

Welcome to the Shopify community!

Basically, We Oakleaf Infoway are a web development agency located in Australia and helping customers to build a new e-Commerce store in CMS like (Shopify, WordPress/Woo-Commerce) Apart from that my top skills in Shopify are theme customization, Website redesigning, store development, and Shopify app development and that's not enough we are registered partners with the Shopify.

Want to hire me? Drop your email at jay@oakleafinfoway.com

Team, *Oakleaf Infoway*
- Was my reply helpful? Please *Like* and *Accept* Solution.
- Want to customize and improve your store? Hire us.
- Feel free to contact us on Skype: live:.cid.2ca82125d1edaa5f/
Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes