How can I add bottle deposit?

Oakleafinfoway
Shopify Partner
308 6 21

Hello @canadianbacon 

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway. I have a robust solution in my mind let me share it with you.

To make such thing like your needs we have to purchase product subscription to do a workout.

Let me know your thoughts. you can reach me anytime here is my official email Id: jay@oakleafinfoway.com

Thanks

Team, *Oakleaf Infoway*
- Was my reply helpful? Please *Like* and *Accept* Solution.
- Want to customize and improve your store? Hire us.
- Feel free to contact us on Skype: live:.cid.2ca82125d1edaa5f/
Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
sasquatchstudio
Shopify Expert
32 0 2

@canadianbacon 

Hope you are having a great day! We have built this app and now have over 100 stores using it. It is specifically designed for bottle deposits:

https://apps.shopify.com/canteen

Our app differs from other ones in the sense that you cannot remove fees from the cart and it works on almost all the themes. Lastly, we are working on a POS add-on.

Chat soon!

0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
219 0 2

Hello @canadianbacon ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes