How do I find out which app is causing a page reload?

Highlighted

I am using an app called order and product fees by mageworx from shopify app store. I have installed the app on shopify testament theme but as compared to the example store on the app page, the app reloads the page twice. This increases page load times for end user to proceed to checkout. Is there a fix for this?

MJ | Shopify & Ecommerce Expert @ Havanor.com
For Shopify Plus & Shopify Development, go to Havanor.com or contact me via email junaid@havanor.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
33 0 1

Hi,

I can help. Please get in touch with me over email amanda@cisinlabs.com to discuss this further in detail. Or skype me: live:amanda_17153

Thanks,
Amanda

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
311 12 13

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Muhammad-Junaid contact the app developer - they should fix for free

James Byrne, Owner, Information Architect (USMC VET)
After Dark Grafx - Since 1992
"We Work After Dark, So You Don't Have To!"
https://www.afterdarkgrafx.com

Services: Website Design, Mobile App Development (iOS, Android, Windows), Ecommerce, Magento, Shopify, Miva, BigCommerce, Search Engine Optimization, Wordpress, Hosting, Graphic Design, Merchant Accounts, Consulting and all things web related!

Certified Partner/Developer/Affiliates: Shopify, Google Integrator, Wordpress, Zoho, AuthorizeNet, Geotrust and a Member of the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce, Veteran Owned Businesses, Veteran's In Business Network.

I also build custom apps for Shopify!
0 Likes