I Am Looking For Some Help Making Some Changes On My Current Theme Editions

Megan10
5 0 0

I have the Editions theme and would like to make the following changes:

1). In the home page- The header area [logo] takes a lot of space in the above the fold area.   I reduced the size of the logo but I have a lot of white space and I don’t know how to reduce that.   Would you please reduce the size of the white space by pushing the page up?

2).  In the sliding banner, Please make sure that each image has a button with CTA [call to action] and a short tagline with an info about the product.   Would you please add a CTA button on the items and a link with their name and price under it.

3). Would you please add a footer menu.  I don’t know how. That way customers don't have to scroll all the way up to change pages.

4) Above the fold of the product page,

Nothing is displayed: neither a product image, or an add to cart button - key elements on any product page. That can seriously affect my conversion rate. Please optimize the product page template [after reducing the header area, as mentioned earlier], to display the full product image and add to cart button above the fold..

Would you make those changes?

I am waiting for the editions theme creators to get back to me but they don't work on weekends, are super busy and I'd really like to fix this as soon as possible.  Does anyone know how or should I wait for the theme developers?

If you are interested and can do it, how much will this cost?  You are welcome to email or pm me or answer on this thread.

megan@cosmiccrystalvisions.com

Thank you so much.

Megan

Cosmic Crystal Visions

0 Likes
Troy1
26 0 0

Hi Megan, 

Sent you an email. 

Regards

Troy 

0 Likes