I NEED AN EXPERIENCED ASSISTANT FOR A MONTH OR SO.

The job is to put the finishing touches to a new dropshipping store, set up advertising, launch the store and manage it for a month, or as we will agree.    Email : frank.colvin@yahoo.com

Hello I am Frank Colvin, for 45 years I have been expert at retail merchandising and marketing in the old fashioned bricks and mortar shops. Enter Covid, and my 4 shops are gone and the Real Estate is worth nothing.

I’m starting again from scratch with no Ecommerce skills and few computer skills, (a novice)

I will replace my 4 previous shops with 4 Ecommerce shops under management, as were my other shops.

I have paid for a complete review of this, my first attempt, and need someone to implement a few jobs then manage it.  It’s at:  Catchy-gadgets.com 

My strategy will be to start with video ads and social media marketing, so my assistant must be experienced at finding and uploading the videos available from Aliexpress and others.  They must be able to advise me on all aspects of store SEO and management as we progress, but it’s urgent to get going, and improve things.

I will probably also engage a writing expert to add some emotionally charged phrases to the present Product Descriptions, as they may be ok for SEO, but are very poor for hooking a buyer in

The analytical review mentions these few items as important:   1. Clearer navigation  header/footer links.  2. Add more Trust Icons,testimonials Presentation & Formatting.  3. About us, :crucial page for our banding, sells our products, Validates us.  3. Cart timer,  this is the ‘Scarcity Tactic’.   4. Shipping information,,,,,Crucial to reinforce Delivery times.  5. Approx 7 more APPS to be installed,  ie: Scarcity, Trust Building, Social Proof, Upsell, Live Chat, Email marketing, Store analytics. The review is available on Excel Spreadsheet for you.

I am too old to learn all these various skills, I will pay others for that while I oversee the creation of another 3 stores covering high trending Niches, over the next 6 months.                            So my Assistant / Manager is expected to have the skills to get cashflow going quickly.     I want to pay for management on the basis of retainer and percentage of profits, this will need to be discussed. 

The budget is a bit limited until we have cashflow, and I have only about $500 to $700  available to  launch it and get some sales.

If you want to join me on this basis, Email me at :   frank.colvin@yahoo.com  to start a discussion, I will not use Skype or Zoom until I know the person personally.    

frank.colvin@yahoo.com
0 Likes
Seth_Roger
Excursionist
39 1 3

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to assist you with your requirement

please reach me at seth@cisinlabs.com so we can discuss further.

you can also reach me on Skype (cis.seth)

Regards!
Seth R

0 Likes
garry_j
Excursionist
64 1 2

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry.c@talentsofindia.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
545 18 21

Hi @francol38 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes

Hello @francol38 

I am an expert with Shopify.

Email sent to you please do check your Email Inbox.

Waiting for your positive Email

Thanks 

Peter

0 Likes