I am looking for an app developer to hire or parter with

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hello All,

I am beginning my search process for an App Dev for a new product idea for the app store. 

This project will be bootstrapped but we have money for an MVP.

I am relatively new to the world of development and would really appreciate any recommendations for a good app dev that is looking for work.

Thank you!

1 Like
Highlighted
Explorer
100 1 6

Hi yes, I am the full-stack web application developer here and I am available for a long term work if interested please do let me know at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com. Thanks  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
25 1 0

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to assist you.

To discuss more about your requirement kindly reach me over email: lauren.c@talentsfromindia.com or over Skype: live:lauren_8606 .

Looking forward for your reply.

Regards,

Lauren W.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
327 14 14

Hi @BMilly 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 1 0

Hello @BMilly,

Hope you are doing well!

I would like to assist you as an App Developer.

I am interested to work with you on a long-term basis. Kindly reach me over Skype: zehntechindore or Email me: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com to discuss further in detail.

Look forward to hear back from you.

Thanks!
Zehntech

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello @BMilly,

Hope you are doing good!

I understand that finding an app developer with the right skill set is a very crucial and difficult task.

I would be happy to assist you.

Kindly reach me over EMail: supriya.rathi@clariontechnologies.co.in to discuss in detail.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks!
Supriya

0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0

Hello Representative,

We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We have in-house of resources who have hands-on experience in Shopify framework. Our expertise can provide you the solutions which will be up to the mark and will fulfil your requirements. We offer premium quality services at modest rate.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-

Thank You.
Regards,
Chirag Dave.
Business Development Executive

0 Likes
Highlighted
Hello,
Greetings! I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
28 0 1

Hello @BMilly,

I have gone through your requirement and my skills matches to your criteria.  Can we discuss in details on skype: shah.darshanv or shahdarshanv@gmail.com

I look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Darshan

Knowyweb company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy. Skype: knowyweb & Email : darshan@knowyweb.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
91 1 1

Hi there, 

I can help you. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds 

0 Likes