I need a Virtual Assistant to restructure products.

Highlighted
Excursionist
18 1 2

I have a specific need - I have set up the products in my store in different ways over time, and as my business has grown the export process has become too cumbersome for ordering materials.  I need someone to adjust the options/variants for all of my products so that they are consistent (300-400 products) for downloading and add some description images where needed.   This job will beget other jobs and I will also be open to advice on better ways to set up the products to make creating my shopping and production lists more efficient.

Highlighted
Explorer
44 3 1

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

I would be glad to assist you.

I request you to reach me over skype- live:lauren_8606 or email: lauren.c@talentsfromindia.com to discuss more.

Regards,

Lauren

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
380 15 14

Hi @Ayanna_Card 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
46 0 0

Hello @Jennifer20 ,

I hope you're doing well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

As per your recent post I'd say We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We have in-house team of resources who have hands-on experience with Shopify platform and are capable enough to fulfill your requirements. We offer premium quality services at decent rate.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

If so, here is my contact details(Skype & Email ID):- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.
Regards,
Chirag Dave

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
58 1 1

Hello @Ayanna_Card 

Hope you are well!

Surely I can assist you with the requirement. I would like to discuss this more in detail.

Please let me know if we can discuss the same over a call or chat on Hangout or Skype (My Skype ID: zehntechindore).

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards, 

Zehntech
Email me: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1900 120 297

Dear @Ayanna_Card 

We will be happy to help you. We are at task4store@mswebdesigner.com

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Ayanna , 
I am interested helping you further. 
Please let me know suitable time to discuss. 

Else, I'm available at deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Regards
Deep 

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Ayanna_Card 

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway.  I'd be happy to assist you with to set-up multiple products in your store.

I would love to help you with adjusting the options/Variations of your all kind of product from downloading the image to till add a description or Varients xyz.

I believe we can work above your expectation, We are a registered partner with Shopify and have a highly skilled dedicated development for Shopify.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in detail?

Please add me over skype for instant communication.

Skype Id & Email Id:   jay@oakleafinfoway.net

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Ayanna , 
I am interested to assist further. 
Please let me know availability to discuss.

Regards
Deep 

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi Good Attitude and massive experience with Shopify Store. Manage your store and keep your store relevant to the current trends. Improve sale and Bring higher AOV to your store. If we were to work together I could provide you the results that you needed. I understand the demand for this project and I am trustworthy, reliable and efficient. Though setting up a Shopify store is easy, running the store and turning it into a money-making machine isn’t. It requires a ton of work once the site is up. If you’re thinking of running it on your own, you’re headed for disaster. With the amount of work that needs to be done, hiring a Shopify virtual assistant is one of the best decisions you can make. The question now is, which tasks do you need to hire a Shopify virtual assistant for? Will you be needing someone to handle customer service? Someone to take care of your social media presence? Or maybe someone who can help with product fulfillment? The answer could be all of the above, and more. Don’t worry. I am going to make things easier for you. Kindly inbox me now and get your project done. Am online now, let get started.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/9Ga1PA

0 Likes