I need a developer to assist now... About 1-2hours work

Tourist
16 0 1

Hi I'm looking for a developer to help with:

1. Changing colours... When I change the colours in the theme, it changes colours in unwanted places. Specifically I'm looking for the dart text to be black, when I change the colour in theme it changes the menu banner too. Very annoying

2. I need the clours around the site to be made more consistent between mobile and web. Very fiddly and unclear in the theme I'm using.

3. I have a .PNG that is the text/logo/copy from the main hero banner. I deally I would like to have this .PNG float over the slider for web when scrolling down page. This will need some playing around with to get right.

4. Search bar seems to go over other items and doesnt look clean. Can't seem to fix

5. I downloaded this theme from another site i have and uploaded it. I seem to have a bunch of random app pages in the code associated with some of the old apps, would be good to have these deleted if possible

General UX tidying up...

My site is www.anotherworldfestival.org

due to go live tomorrow and will be seen by thousands of people as soon as its launched so urgent.

Hit me up if you can work on this now. Thanks

www.anotherworldfestival.org
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
176 0 15

Hello. I would love to help. You can email me at cnscanidate@gmail.com with more details. Thanks

Web developer/Graphic Designer
christina@designsrus.us
0 Likes
Tourist
16 0 1

all the details are in this thread, if you want to work on this pls respond to the points I've made otherwise I will think you are just a bot

www.anotherworldfestival.org
1 Like
Shopify Expert
176 0 15

Hello. No bot☺ I will be able to help with all five of your points you stated in this post. Today is jan 25 2018 and I'm available to work now.

Web developer/Graphic Designer
christina@designsrus.us
0 Likes
Excursionist
33 0 9

Hi Lee,

Nice festival! :)

I'm available for the next couple of hours.

How can I help you?

Let's jump on a quick skype call. It's faster than writing.

Viktor

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
170 0 4

Hello Lee,

I am available to work on the above mentioned task.

Please add me on Skype at anaisys.technologies to discuss further.

Thanks,

Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | shivankagrawal@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hi Lee,

Let me know if you're still searching for a right expert partner for the job so we can initiate our communication.

Regards!

Sid

info@bluetech.co.in 

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hi Lee,

Please check our inline response of your requirement: 

1. Changing colours... When I change the colours in the theme, it changes colours in unwanted places. Specifically I'm looking for the dart text to be black, when I change the colour in theme it changes the menu banner too. Very annoying
Comment: We will create new theme setting as per the need and remove the common class so it won't affect.

2. I need the clours around the site to be made more consistent between mobile and web. Very fiddly and unclear in the theme I'm using.
Comment: No issue, we will fix this up.

3. I have a .PNG that is the text/logo/copy from the main hero banner. I deally I would like to have this .PNG float over the slider for web when scrolling down page. This will need some playing around with to get right.
Comment: No issue, we will add parallax effect.

4. Search bar seems to go over other items and doesn't look clean. Can't seem to fix
Comment: We can reduce the width and change it's position.

5. I downloaded this theme from another site i have and uploaded it. I seem to have a bunch of random app pages in the code associated with some of the old apps, would be good to have these deleted if possible
Comment: No issue, we will fix this up.

Let connect if interested so we can share an estimate over email.

Thanks!

Sid 

info@bluetech.co.in

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
379 0 4

Hello,
I have checked your post detail and can help you to deliver current expectation
Let me know your available time will do my best to accommodate
We can discuss further on email/ skype deepvyas71@gmail.com
Please let me know your interest

Best Regards,
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes