I need an expert

Obanbo
Tourist
4 0 2

Hello,

My store is relatively new. But i would really appreciate the help of an expert to work with me one on one. I am just not techy at all and i need a lot of guidance to be able to stand on my own two feet and start selling. Please can somebody help me. Thank you. Obanbo  

Carter11
Shopify Partner
74 0 3

Dear Obanbo,
Hope you are doing well!!

I'd Glad to assist you.Please reach to me at Email : carter@cisinlabs.com or at Skype : live:carter_1594 so that we can continue our discussion over there.

Very Best Regards
Carter W

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
610 18 22

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2812 176 472

Dear Obanbo,

We will be happy to help you. Please contact here https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20524 2121 7737

Hello, @Obanbo 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.
or contact below email and skype

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Rawi_Rai
Shopify Partner
86 1 13

Hi @Obanbo if you still need help then email me direct at rawi.rai@me.com with all details. Since 2013 we offer Shopify design service. 

https://themeness.com - awesome shopify themes and free shopify theme - https://themeness.com/supply-free-shopify-theme/
0 Likes
CuriousRabbit
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi @Obanbo 

Aruvel from Curious Rabbit. I can help you. I am a successful e-com entrepreneur & a registered Shopify Partner. We build plug-&-play stores for aspiring entrepreneurs like you to have a head start. We also test the stores via our own social media marketing system. We offer a 90-day free Instagram marketing for the stores we build. Write to us if interested: aruvel77@gmail.com 

OUR PACKAGE STARTS AT JUST $500 (prices for selective services are negotiable)

The following services are included in the starting price:

✔ A stunning fully functional e-com store
✔ Optimisation for mobile friendliness
✔ Import of up to 30 products
✔ Crisp & Precise copywriting for each product
✔ Ultra HD product photos
✔ SEO (Page title, meta & page descriptions, Alt image tags)
✔ Custom Logo
✔ Custom Domain (optional)
✔ Domain connect and setup
✔ Curated reviews with photos
✔ Payment Gateway set up
✔ Legal pages (FAQs, Shipping Policy, Refund Policy, Privacy policy, etc)
✔ 5+ Plugins for conversion (Trust badge, welcome coupon, push notification etc)
✔ Affiliate Programme set up
✔ Social media pages set up
✔ 90 days free Instagram marketing (at least 200 posts)

Thanks

Aruvel, CuriousRabbit | Registered Shopify Partner & Store Developer
aruvel77@gmail.com | Package starts at: $500
The following services are included in the starting price
✔ A stunning e-com store ✔ Mobile-friendly site ✔ 30 products
✔ Crisp & Precise description ✔ Ultra HD photos ✔ SEO ✔ Custom Logo, etc
0 Likes

We sell only the best NATO bands, watch bands and let you as a customer create your very own exclusive designs as a complement to your NATO band

buy now

0 Likes

upvoting.club is the best place to buy Reddit upvotes, / Accounts / Downvotes / Subscribers, and much more. We provide high-quality upvotes and high authority Reddit accounts  buy now 

0 Likes
Syed_Mustafa
Shopify Partner
305 6 22

Hi Obanbo,
Hope you are doing well and great this is Syed Mustafa an experienced full-stack Shopify developer and Virtual Assistant  (VA) I can do all the task and issues according to your need I can do Shopify customization make you a Shopify store from scratch adding a further feature according to the need I will creating different graphics, on-page off-page SEO, setting up FB Pixel & Google ads, finding new products and niches, make the proper edits to the website, email marketing running adds dropshipping and all the task and issues which makes the business perfect with proven strategies. I am a skilled person with great knowledge and available for long term work.

Kindly reach me over Email: Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com or Whatsapp me at +923482192633 for further discussion.

Awaiting response.

Thanks & Regards,
Syed Mustafa Nadeem

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes