I need help!

3 0 0

Hi to all,

First of all best wishes for 2019!

I am new to Shopify and setup a store, I've come quite far but need to add finishing touches which I want to outsource. Through Shopify I found an expert, we were in contact and agreed on a price of Euro240 as it was a few hours work he said. He would do so in between other jobs so it would be max 3 days. We are now 35 days later and nothing has been done. After he received my payment we had contact and not long after he started to disappear and since then I have had to keep chasing him for updates and replies which I have not received.

Today I consulted Shopify about what to do next and they were very helpful and referred me to this page hence my post.

Can somebody help me as I have wasted so much time and still none the wiser. I need to get my shop live asap and the work that needs to be done will come down to this:

* Setup the theme with better colouring, fonts and general styling to make it look professional and reflective of the business and its products

* Setup the front page with image designs relating to specific store content, Collection link blocks, Product link blocks, About us block, Instagram block ready for IG content, footer navigation, payment icons, footer content etc

* Add Product & Filter app and implement this

* Adding payment icons and social media links to slide out navigation and cart blocks

This is what he suggested based on my input during our conversation. I would love to get additional feedback and take it from there.

Hoping for replies I thank you for reading my request and I just want to move on and go live.

Kind Regards,

Monique Wallast

0 Likes
Tourist
34 0 1

Hi Monique,
I can help: anna(dot)cis23(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks!
Anna

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hello Monique,

I would be happy to help. Please mail me at: gabriel.cisin20@gmail.com and add me on skype: gabriel@cisinlabs.com to discuss more.

Looking forward to hearing you soon.

Regards
Gabriel A.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi Anna, Thanks for your quick reply. In which time zone are you located?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi Monique,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Gabriel, you too thanks for your fast reply. In which time zone are you based?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
32 0 1

Hey Monique,
I can help you for free: anthony@pinesap.in

Thanks!
Anthony

Best Regards, Anthony David | Partner| Pinesap internet Services Pvt. Ltd. anthony@pinesap.in Dream + Work = Success.
0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi,

I am In IST time zone. You can add me on Sky–pe: gabriel(at)cisinlabs(dot)com or inbox me at gabriel(dot)cisin20(at)gmail.com to discuss more.

0 Likes
Tourist
34 0 1

Hi Monique,

Thanks for your response.

I have a team of experts and we are in IST Timezone.

Please add me on skype:cis.am2 or email: anna.cis23@gmail.com so I can share some more information with you.

Appreciate your response.

Regards,

Anna

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
170 0 4

Hi Monique,

Greetings and happy New year!

I would be happy to assist you on shopify theme customization.

I have required experience in it. You can contact me by an email at md@anaisystechnologies.com to discuss further.

Thanks,

Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | shivankagrawal@gmail.com
0 Likes