I need help!

Went through your complete requirement and would like to assist you for the same. Pm me ecommercewebguru@gmail.com

We Build Store With 360° Solutions.... For any kind of help inbox me ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
24 0 2

Hi Monique,

I'm a Shopify Partner, work exclusively with Shopify stores, and do this all day every day. You can reach me here, by email at mike@analogymarketing.com, or from our site https://AnalogyMarketing.com.

Sincerely,
Michael Ullman

Analogy Marketing is a Shopify Partner Ecommerce Marketing Agency focused exclusively on boosting traffic, sales, and conversions for Shopify stores through SEO, social media + content marketing, and advertising. https://AnalogyMarketing.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1285 8 90

Hi Monique sorry you've had trouble getting up and running, what's your email address?

I'm USA based.   www.catwalk-style.eu ' s storefront is password protected so can't see what theme your using or the state it's currently in.

If you'd be up for a screenshare  we could walk through together doing a basic setup of theme sections,  free, but customizations like instagram and filtering I might have to charge for if the theme doesn't support them already.

Busy? Confused? Hire me to do it for you paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com . Theme Customization,Modification,Repair, CSS,javascript,html. App dev. Consultant, Discovery Services http://www.krop.com/paulnewton/ . Want to buy me a coffee paypal.me/paulnewton
0 Likes
Tourist
17 0 1

Hello Monique Wallast,

Happy to assist you further & launch your site asap. Can we discuss on my skype id : shah.darshanv or my email id darshan@knowyweb.com.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Darshan

Knowyweb company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy. Skype: knowyweb & Email : darshan@knowyweb.com
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
401 0 3

Hi Monique,

Wish you a very happy new year! 

We would love to assist you so let me know if still, you're hunting a right expert to take care of your store and make it a successful online business. 

We can connect at info@bluetech.co.in

Thanks,

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
2 0 0

Hey Monique Wallast,

I can help you to get your Shopify store up and run asap. I am shopify expert having a very good experience in hand. Kindly connect with me at tony@amazecommerce.com.

Thanks and regards

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Monique!

Thank you for sharing your requirement

This is Jason, I am Shopify expert and partner as well and I will be happy to assist you here. We can connect at jason@mutewebtechnologies.com Or via Skype at info_972165 

Happy to help you

Thank you

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hello Monique,
Hope you are doing well.

It's really very bad to read that you have a long time with another guy;( 

But don't worry i am here to help you for finishing this. as I have read your complete requirement and now it's my responsibility to finish it and launch online. 

I have 8+ years of extensive knowledge in Shopify web/app design and development who is able to meet and start work with any time zone. 

Kindly reply me here or skype me at creative.mirza21 so we can discuss in details and can lock the project today. 

Kind Regards
Mirza
Email:- hello@creativemirza.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
317 0 2

Hello Monique,
Greetings !

I can assist you further on customization and design tweaks 
Please add me on Skype deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Best Regard
Deep

Thanks, Deep Vyas skype: deepvyas71 email: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
46 0 4

Hello Monique,

How are you doing?

I only just want to confirm that this job is still open or not? Because i am highly interested in this job and ready to help you with your requirement. I am a beneficial Shopify account partner and I am here to help startup and an experienced Shopify user. 

Kindly reply me here or Skype me at creative.mirza21 so, i can show you my latest Shopify work apps which i designed and developed. 

Looking forward to your positive reply and working with you.

Kind Regards

Moiz

www.creativemirza.com

Pro Developer Shopify
0 Likes