I've taken a quick look at your site, and there are a couple suggestions I can make right away.
(1) Consider purchasing a paid theme to get a more professional feel to the site. I highly recommend the Out of the Sandbox themes. I would also recommend playing around with your theme's colours, as it's a bit "blah" for a lack of a better word. For example, the green-on-green header bar that says, "We are offering Free Shipping on all products!"
(3) Work on your site's loading speeds. Your loading speeds on desktops are pretty good (could still be improved) but your loading speeds on mobile devices is really low - see here. I recommend checking out this blog post for some suggestions on how to improve these loading speeds.
(4) Add an image of you, your staff, or your place of business, to the 'About Us' page.
(5) Rearrange your navigation menu. I would recommend changing it to: Home, Products, About Us, Contact Us, Blog.
(6) Reorganize your product collections. Right now, you just have two, Kitchen Gadgets & Bakeware. I would consider breaking each of these up, so you have 4 collections total. Maybe arrange the product collections based on what the products are used for (ie. fruit, vegetables, meat, fish - or dinner, snacks, breakfast, lunch).
(7) Remove the extra "!!!!!" from your Contact Us page title, and add a contact form to the page.
(8) Reevaluate your business plan and marketing methods. Who are your target customers? Are your prices competitive? Are your shipping times reasonable? These are just some of the questions you'll want to find answers to, sooner rather than later. You may also be interested in hiring a Shopify Marketing Expert to work with you to generate sales.
If you're interested in having someone rebuild your site from scratch - with a new, paid theme - I would be happy to take on this project. Please see here for details about my services, or reach out via email at email@example.com.
Hope this helps, and best of luck with your store! :)
Matthew here from seventyfourdesign.com.au or https://experts.shopify.com/matthew-robinson
Providing quality design and Shopify development for over 5+ years! Happy to assist you here.
Send me an email and we will provide recommendations and suggestions on how we can improve your conversion rate and increase sales.
My Skype ID: crankinrobbo
Let me know if your requirement still not fulfilled so we can analyze your complete store and offer you a complete report on how to achieve an appropriate sale.
I have reviewed your website and also got a few of goof up in it. I have sent you the explanation on your email ID "firstname.lastname@example.org" kindly go through it. My Name is Madvin and My e-mail id is email@example.com
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks for posting on Shopify forum.
First of all, which marketing methods you are using?
You really need to invest time and see what your competition is doing.
One more thing I want to add is to be honest the website at the moment looks nothing close to a brand, I am sorry, but I prefer to provide honest critiques. Please use:
That's it for now, if you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask :)
Hope you are doing well!
I can assist you in order to get conversion as i am already working for some shopify stores having same issues.
Kindly join me on Skype: cis.scott so we can discuss it more.
Waiting for you.
I have check your post for detail mentioned and have 9+year's of experience can help you with current expectation.
Let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.
We can discuss further on skype or email. Please let me know your interest