I need to hire a shopify expert to assist with moving my current dns setting

Dunc28
3 0 0

I have almost finished doing a new website on shopify and I need to hire a shopify expert to assist with moving my current dns setting on my current site which is on a retired server and retired operating system over to shopify so it will be ready to point to our new site when we go live

I also need to move my domain name from go daddy over to shopify as well but the renewal on these domains are on may 28 of this year with go daddy . I also need to move my current site email address over to our new site when we go live as well. Please advise

thanks

0 Likes
Lauren1_1
Shopify Partner
104 5 4

Hey,

I would be glad to assist you.

Let's discuss further over email: lauren.c@talentsfromindia.com

Thanks !

Lauren

0 Likes
mariaj0
Shopify Partner
39 1 0

Hello,

PM sent, Please check.

Warm Regards

Maria J 

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
571 18 21

Hi @Dunc28 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes

Hello @Dunc28 

I am an expert & ready to assist you with my best support in Shopify.

Feel free to connect via. Email for portfolio & further discussion 
Email Id - Peter@99coders.co

Looking forward to your positive Email

Thanks for the day

Peter

0 Likes
alanjones
30 0 0

Hello

I would be happy to assist you with your requirements.  Please give me a suitable time for discussion.

You can  reach me on Skype or via email

Regards

Alan Jones
Email- alanjones.tis@gmail.com

0 Likes
Shivank_Agrawal
Shopify Partner
347 4 11
Hello @Dunc28 ,
Greetings! I have read the job description and have relevant experience in Shopify customization and am ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2610 170 438

Hi there,

We will be happy to help you. Please contact at task4store@mswebdesigner.com

Regards,
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store - Get Shopify Small Task Help
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Our Shopify Apps: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/ms-webservices
0 Likes
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
184 1 1

Hi there, 

We can help you. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds

0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
173 1 3
Hello @Dunc28,
Greetings!
I have read the job description and have relevant experience in Shopify customization and am ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at vishakha.nagdewani@zehtnech.com to discuss further.
Thanks,
Zehntech
0 Likes