I want a basic membership area for my customers

1 0 0

Hi developers!

I am looking for someone to build a basic membership area for my customers. I sell digital courses and would like for the customer to be able to login and see all the courses they have purchased (plus have it update as they purchase more). https://shop.yourguitaracademy.com/

Within this login area, there would essentially be links to download the purchases, as well as links to the locked pages on the website where they can see the video lessons and use them online as well. I have mocked up a basic layout so this is a little clearer, just based on the current shop theme I am using. The crucial thing is that I can build these locked pages within Shopify and assign them to a certain purchase. 

Design Idea.jpg

So, if you take a look at the design (which is just a basic concept, I'm sure you can make it look better). The key this is that there is:

1. A login at the top "View Your Purchases"
  2. The list of purchases with filters (As set up in the store at the moment)
  3. Two options: Download or View Online for each course
  4. The download is a simple link I can put in somewhere 
  5. The view online links to more pages on the site which I can create and lock.

Please let me know if you have questions, or if I am not explaining it clearly enough. I would also like to get a basic idea of cost as well for this project. 

Many thanks,

Dan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
25 0 1

Hello Dan

I would be happy to help. Please mail me at: gabriel.cisin20@gmail.com and add me on $k-y-pe: gabriel@cisinlabs.com to discuss more.

Looking forward to hearing you soon.

Regards
Gabriel A.

0 Likes

Went through your complete requirement and would like to assist you for the same. Please drop me email at - ecommercewebguru@gmail.com  so that we can discuss this further.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
374 0 4

Hi Dan , 

I am interested further to discuss in details the design and functionality expected. 

Based on my prior experience working on shopify can surely assist on same 

Please contact  - deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Regards
Deep 

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Excursionist
19 0 2

Hi @danholton1,

I read your post would be easy to assist you. Please connect me at reachmetojay at gmail.com

Awaiting your response. 

Regards, 
Jay

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
70 0 0

Hi Dan,
This should definitely be possible to implement.
I am an experienced developer and I would be glad to help you out on this as this is well within skill set.
Feel free to reach out to me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

0 Likes

Hello,

We would love to help you. Please send your requirements here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes

Hey Dan,

I have build membership dashboard before multiple times. There are few applications on the Shopify App store, did you have a chance to check them out. If you did and there are not working for your UI flow I can create a more custom solution buy building an application.

Cheers,

Andrey

0 Likes
Tourist
57 0 1

Hi There,

0 Likes
8 0 0

Hello,

I have understood your requirements and I can help you with this within very short, please mail me or skype me on tariquequreshi246@gmail.com so I can assist you further.

Kind Regards 

Tariq Qureshi

0 Likes