Ideas on a side menu for our online store (theme Atlantic) and moving our Currency converter

Katelyn_Prendi1
Tourist
16 0 2

I was wondering if I could please get some ideas/quotes on how to create a side menu on our Atlantic Shopify store.

Currently, our website has two components; the main section that is www.kentauraustralia.com that acts as the ‘hub’, and our online shopify store that is shop.kentauraustralia.com

Essentially we would like to better integrate the two by having the same Main Menu on both of these (i.e.  Home, Shop, Stud, Who Are We, Blog, Contact Us), and then on our shop, we would like to have what is currently on the main menu in a secondary side menu (i.e. Horse, Rider, Brands, Other, New Arrivals, Sale, Gift Cards, Blog, Contact). Any ideas on how we could implement this? 

Also, on mobile, our currency switcher overlaps with our Facebook messenger app. Looking for someone to help move this in our theme so that it's still convenient to access but not overlapping. 

0 Likes
Maheshwar1
3 0 0

Hello Katelyn,

We just saw your post in the shopify forum, we believe that we can help you with your requirement. 

Our understanding is that you are trying to implement same menus on both the website, we have an idea to do that and it would take 5 to 6 hours to implement it in your website.

Our hourly rate is USD 10 per hour. Kindly skype (prevaj_bdm) or email us (prevajconsultants1000@gmail.com), if you are interested.

Looking forward to your reply.

0 Likes
bluetech
Shopify Expert
394 0 3

Hello Katelyn,

We'd like to assist you on store customization and you can reach us at info@bluetech.co.in for further communication.

Thanks,

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes

Hello 
Katelyn Prendiville !!

We Provide Complete shopify store design and Development Services,

Our Services Include:

1.Shopify Store Set Up
2.Theme Customization
3.Apps installation
4.Product Management
5. Any Issues related to shopify.

We have Designed & Developed 200 + Shopify Store since 2014.

Contact me , for further discussion

Regards
SUD

@Shopify Experts Directory: https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices
0 Likes
Patrick_Savoie
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hi Katelyn,

We'd be happy to assist you with your side menu and the mobile issues you're having.

You can send us a message at info@30minutehero.com or you can come take a look at our website 30minutehero.com.

Thanks,

Patrick

0 Likes