Improve existing website

1 0 0

Hello!

We have been working with Shopify since April this year and are happy with the platform. Have a look at our shop: www.carrotbananapeach.com

Lately, we had significantly more visitors on our website but not more sales. After checking with Google Speed Test and other platforms we figured that our website is way too slow, way too heavy and sends way too many requests while loading. This might be caused by the apps we are using.

We are looking for somebody who can check our website code and improve it (such as minifying javascript and CSS) or give us tips on how to deal with it in the future.

We don't know how much work this will be so we are happy to receive a quote for the fee.

Many thanks

Julia

CARROT BANANA PEACH 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
227 0 5

Hi Julia,

We've got very good experience optimizing sites as you can read here:
https://www.antropy.co.uk/blog/case-study-the-good-care-group-speed-improvements/

Would you like to contact us for an estimate? The email is info@antropy.co.uk

Thanks,
Paul
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Tourist
53 0 1

Hi,

I can help. Please add me over Skype: cis.victor1

and email me at: victor.cisin10@gmail.com

Victor

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
401 0 3

Hi Julia,

Let me know if still, you didn't find a right developer to solve out the issue. Once you reach us so our Experts will analyze your complete store while taking some basic information and share you a straightforward report to rectify all the issues.

Thanks!

Deergha

info@bluetech.co.in

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
172 0 4

Hi Julia,

I can help you with it. Please drop me an email at md@anaisystechnologies.com to get quote or add me on skype at anaisys.technologies

Thanks,
Shivank

Shopify Expert | shivankagrawal@gmail.com
0 Likes

Hi Julia,

We can help you with the improvements of the site. We will analyze your website to provide fair quote for optimization. Email us at project@genovawebart.com or add gwa.shopify on Skype if you are interested.

Shopify subject matter expert | Founder at GenovaWebArt | Full-services shopify agency | info@genovawebart.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
373 0 4

Hello Julia,
I have checked your post for detail and have 5+ year's of experience can help you with current expectation.
Let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.
We can discuss further on email deepvyas71@gmail.com
Please let me know your interest

Best regards,
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
70 0 0

Hi Julia,

I have worked on optimizing websites in the past and could replicate my success for you.

You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes

Andrew

0 Likes
38 0 0

Hi Julia,

Shopify expert here and would love to assist you for this in very cheap prices.
We can discuss this in more detail - anjani.s@wmsindia.com

Warm Regards,
Anjani  

0 Likes