Instafeed code help

Highlighted
2 0 2

How do I make Instagram work/show up by adapting the code? Installed Mintt and there FAQ sections says:

CAN I ADD THE FEED TO A DIFFERENT PAGE INSTEAD OF THE HOMEPAGE? You can add the feed to any place you want in your store. Just go to the page where you want to add your feed, click on the code button code button and paste the following Instafeed code <div id="insta-feed"></div>

Site is live and you can see where Instagram is already connected.

teewoks.com

Budget: $50

Thank you,

Greg

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
374 45 75

Hi Greg,
Its easy to add code snippet. I can help you with adding this!
Feel free to contact me on skype(jivan.suhagiya) or email

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: suhagiyajivan1992@gmail.com
Give a try to Shopify APP: https://apps.shopify.com/checkout-reminder
Highlighted
Excursionist
69 0 3

Hello Greg,

I can help.

For further discussion please reach to me at my email : carter@cisinlabs.com or add me over skype : live:carter_1594

Awaiting your response.

BR
Carter W

0 Likes
Highlighted
Hello,
Greetings! I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
61 1 1

Hi @greg61,

Greetings!

I am interested and will help you add a code snippet. Would like to discuss this further in detail.

Please reach me over Skype or Email me: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com or add me over Skype.

Regards,
Zehntech
Skype me: zehntechindore

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Greg,

Check out https://lightwidget.com/ Lifetime use is only $10 and you can easily edit.

Thanks,

Craig

Need help with Shopify? Your first 45 minutes are on Buzzbar
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
380 15 14

Hi @greg61 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2
Hi. How much would it cost? Can we decide on a cost, pay you and you can instruct me how to do it?

I’d also like to have a contact that I can contact for other future tasks if you are interested.

Thanks,
Greg
Highlighted
Excursionist
69 0 3

Hello Greg,

I can help you.

Please reach to me at my email : carter@cisinlabs.com so that we can continue our discussion over there.

Thanks and Regards

Carter W

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @greg61 

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway. I am interested to help you with Instagram feed as we have added this function to our various clients.

The process is very simple and requires some coding efforts also.

I have a Four-easy step process to link Instagram feed on your home page section.

1)We have to generate a retrieve account token

2) Need your store access to go to the theme section and click on the customization next to your theme.

3) In the section tab have to give the heading and have to paste the token that we will receive from Instagram.

4) Have to add some original code to track.

I would love to do this work for you and with respect to your budget.

If you wish to move forward with us.

Please add me over the skype/Mail for an instant communication

Email ID: jay@oakleafinfoway.net

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes