Integration with payment gateway Pagseguro

HDV
Excursionist
27 0 4

I need a developer to help me make integration with Pagseguro. A local gateway here in Brazil.  Shopify has automatic integration but is indirect, meaning the customer must be redirected do the third party site for payment. I want the payment form to be displayed directly in my page, without the need for the customer to leave my store. 

0 Likes
Xperteria
Shopify Expert
110 1 27

Hi Hermano 

Thanks for your post - To answer your request, Shopify does not allow editing Checkout Page.

So it would be best if you use default payment methods from Shopify or there are tons of others which can be integrated with Shopify.

Please feel free to ask if you have any question :)

Cheers,

Hamza

For FREE advice or projects, please email me directly on: hamza@xperteria.com
0 Likes
HDV
Excursionist
27 0 4

Hi Xperteria,  

In my case Pagseguro is integrated to Shopify. The problem is that it's default is external payment and I need a direct payment alternative. 

There is the Stripe gateway option, but using local gateways like Pagseguro is  preferable because they allow for some country-specific payment options like "payment installments", for example, that are very comon in Brazil.Stripe doesn't hava that. 

So, basicaly what a need is to convert Pagseguro from a external to direct.

Sincerely,

Hermano

0 Likes
Cristiano_Gonça
1 0 0

Hi Hermano,

a noticed that you are not using PagSeguro anylonger. Are you working with PayPal for the payment with credit card being displayed on the checkout?

If yes, could you please let me know if you had any shifts on the convertion rate...or any other issues and/or advantagens...

Thanks in advance.

Cristiano Borges (https://www.rockclubbaby.com.br/)

0 Likes
lisa1
30 0 0

Hi Hermano,

Thanks for sharing your requirement.

I can help you in it. Please email me at lisa.cisin20 (@) gmail (Dot) com

Or add me over skype c i s(Dot)l i s a

Regards,

Lisa

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
500 4 6

Hello Hermano,

I checked your post description mentioned in detail, so want to brief you on how it can be helped.

Let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.

We can discuss further on the topic skype: anaisys.technologies 

Best Regards,
Deep

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Melissagf
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hello Lisa, I'm having a nightmare integrating Pagseguro with Shopify. I saw that you do this kind of job. I added you to my Skype. I would like to discuss it with you. Thanks!

0 Likes