JOB POSTPONED, PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST - Need help customizing our Checkout/Cart process to include a "Local Delivery" Option

Highlighted
1 0 0

**** JOB POSTPONED, PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST *******

Hello,

We are using Shopify as our eCommerce platform and I have a quick job for anyone who is up for working with us on customizing a Shopify store's Checkout section. We are currently attempting to customize this section to add some sort of "Local Delivery" feature that can be added on to a customer's purchase along with their rental booking.

So for example, a customer may want to rent a couple large amplifiers from us and also want them delivered to their location by us. We want to be able to add that delivery as an extra cost to their purchase. Ideally this feature could also have some sort of Delivery Fee calculator (similar to the shipping calculator) and also a place to enter the delivery address and any other extra notes the customer may have. We are open to having this as part of either the Cart page or the Checkout page, whichever ends up being easiest to do on the development end.

Though we are relatively familar with customizing our Shopify pages ourselves at this point with CSS and Liquid, we are hitting a wall with how we can tackle this task. If this sounds like a task you would be able to take on for us, we would love to hear from you!

**** JOB POSTPONED, PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST *******

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
440 2 5

Hello,

I have more than 9+ years of experience in shopify.

I have read your requirements and interested to offer my services. 

I have required experience and currently available to discuss further.

Also flexible with work timings. let me know your available time

I will do my best to accommodate it.

Hope to hear from you soon.

M: deepvyas71@gmail.com
S: deepvyas71

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 5

Tania Doles, Let me know how this works out. We are a printing company that needs a local delivery or local pickup option. -Ignacio

0 Likes