JOB: Serving Specific Products based on IP/GPS

Tyler_Morris1
1 0 0

We are looking for a shopify expert to help us create some custom code on our website. https://codewordhats.com has a large nubmer of products (hats) and each once is specific to an area code. We want for the homepage to serve up the closest area code product to the current user based on IP/location. We understand this would take a custom script along with certain tags on each products. Can you please advise on how this would be done and quote what this project would cost.

Simply put: If you visit out website on your phone are your phone's GSP say you are in Nashville, TN, then we want the home page to show you our "615 - Nash" hats as a featured product. If you visit on on a desktop and your computer IP shows you are coming from a Dallas area, then we want the home page to show you our "214 - DAL" & our "972 - DAL" hats some of the featured product.

Who ever takes on this job would need to have the ability to reformat the homepage of the website to function better and server this new feature on mobile. 

Contact Info:

0 Likes

Went through your requirement and would like to assist you for the same.  Just send you the email on requested email id. 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes

Hello Tyler,

Sent you PM. Let's discuss it over on Skype at anaisys.technologies

Thanks,

Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
seventyfourdsgn
Shopify Expert
53 0 1

Hi Tyler,

Love the idea behind your website! Impressive. 

Matthew here from seventyfourdesign.com.au https://experts.shopify.com/matthew-robinson 

Happy to assist you here. Did you want to jump on a quick Skype call to go over your requirements or send me more details so we can provide an quote. 

Look forward to hearing back from you!

Regards Matthew
matthew@seventyfourdesign.com.au
My Skype ID: crankinrobbo

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
503 5 6

Hello Tyler,
I have checked your post detail and can help you to deliver current expectation
Let me know your available time will do my best to accommodate
We can discuss further on email deepvyas71@gmail.com
Please let me know your interest

Best Regards,
Deep

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
norman2
33 0 0

Hi @Tyler,
Greetings!

Email Sent!

Regards,
Norman F.

0 Likes
Antropy
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes